More Husbandos?

Okay in my BNHA Wife/Girlfriend book I added more characters to the already four I wrote. So I decided to be equal and let more guys be added. Preferable three for now but I will add the remaining guys in a later chapter. So the characters I decided to add are.

*Snipe

*Kamui Woods

*Gunhead

*Selkie

*Vlad King

So ideas I have for them but I'm open for suggestions.

*Snipe

The reader quirk is called Master Gunmanship which means she's highly skilled with all types of guns allowing her to perform great feats and benefit in a far ranged combat.

Idea#1- She's childhood friend of Snipe's and he just has a long time crush/love for her. They first met cause their dads are friends.

Idea#2- They met at U.A and had a completion at a shooting range. Ends in a tie but want to rematch.

Idea#3- Was actually a mercenary due to her quirk but was got by Snipe since his quirk allows him to control the bullets direction. Love at first sight for him while the reader is mad she was beaten at her own field. Snipe's determines to change the reader to good side.

Or she can be quirkless, you guys choose.

*Kamui Woods

The reader quirk is plant manipulation like Poison Ivy, like Kamui affect her appearance. Giving her green skin and maybe vines entangle around her arms and legs, maybe too has flowers in her hair.

Idea#1- Despite her cool quirk isn't a hero since she doesn't want to harm anyone and environment and is more interested in being a florist. So while her husband is a hero, she's a florist and has a small shop or deals with herbs.

Idea#2- She's actually quirkless but her family has a history of having nature based quirks. She's still runs a flower shop since her parents were very into nature. Meets Kamui as a teen helping get flowers for her family's shop or he sees her selling flowers.

*Gunhead

Idea#1- The reader is a skilled Beautician (possibly the.... "Ultimate" beautician) and meets the hero when he hears about a new shop the reader opens up. No quirk.

Idea#2- The reader has the quirk called Beauty or Beauty Enhancement meaning she can make anyone and thing more lovely. With this quirk is a great beautician and meets Gunhead as a young teen or adult (like when 18-21 of age) as she's working to getting her associate degree. She was an intern at a beauty shop and helps Gunhead looking for any great skincare.

Idea#3- The reader has Diamond Skin like Emma Forst and is works as model. Meets Gunhead when an obsessive fan holds her hostage and he saves the day.

Idea#4- She's like She-Hulk, tall and superhuman strength just the same abilities as She-Hulk. She even has different colored skin. Is hero and meets her husband when they team up to stop a crime.

*Selkie

Idea#1- The reader has a quirk that makes her a Ceasg, which is a mermaid in Scottish mythology that said to be able to grant three wishes to anyone that captures her. She is part of a freak show where she is abused by the owner since he kidnapped her from her family. Or was raised since her mother has the same quirk. The horrible owner uses her unique looks and wishes for his own deeds. Is saved when Selkie comes in after reports of crimes about the freak show reaches police.

Idea#2- Same as #1 but the reader is a regular mermaid.

Idea#3- The reader is a Selkie, the mythological Scottish creatures that are seals in the sea but shed their skin to become human on land. The reader is a human that wears her seal skin like a fashion accessory like she ties it around her waist or around her shoulders. The reader is born with seal skin until around 6 or 8 years she can shed it allowing her to have a human look. She meets the hero when Seklie takes down a villain and founds the reader, discovering how the villain forced her to be his wife by kidnapping her and taking her seal skin away. She never took part of her "husband's" deeds, just be his slave.

*Vlad King

The reader has a quirk that makes her a vampire or have vampire like abilities.

Idea#1- Was a villain but was capture by Vlad King and sparks just flew, during their fights they just flirted with each other. Like Batman and Catwoman or Spider-Man and Black Cat. The reader escaped but promises to meet again, eventually Vlad convinces her to turn a new leaf and the reader leaves her villain days behind to marry him.

Idea#2- Meet Vlad as he took down a villain and she works as a nurse helping the injured and him. Once learning about her quirk the two joke how it must be fate due to how their quirks work. And help heal Vlad and the two became friends quickly.

That's it but I'm open to suggestion. These are what I thought of but these can change or you guys can vote on my ideas. Your choice. But for now I'll let you guys choose three guys for now but I'll add the ones who won't pick later with another character I plan to add soon.

Adios!~