Chapter Three: Love at First Sight

*ALLISON'S POV*

More voices became louder and clearer.

All of us ducked down behind the wall, beginning to panic. If someone was actually here, we don't know what they could do.

"Okay I'm getting a little freaked out." Mila whispered. We're all trying to be as quiet as we possibly can, we didn't wanna get caught by the wrong people.

We discovered that the voices and lights was a group of four guys, at least I think it was four guys. We didn't get a good enough look at them, but we knew for sure that it was guys.

We didn't know if they are just exploring like us, or if they're dangerous and have some sort of weapons. If the second options the case, then we're screwed.

"We need to stand our ground." Noah said as he stood up. Shit, what the hell is he doing.

"Noah!" I️ yelled/whispered to him. I️ was too late to stop him.

He walked over to one of the windows, ducking beneath it so that the guys couldn't see him.

"Who's there!" He yelled, sounding intimidating. The group of guys turned around and faced the building.

"What the fuck is going on." One of the guys asked.

"Who said that?" Another one of the guys asked.

"Who are you?" Noah asked, still ducking beneath the window.

"Who are you?" One of the guys asked back to us. I️ chuckled.

"We asked first." Noah said.

"So there's more than one of you in there?" One of the guys asked.

"Look dude, we're just exploring around here for a YouTube video. We mean no harm, we could leave." Another guy said sounding very scared.

"Neither do we, do you have any weapons on you?" Lucas spoke up.

All the guys shook their head. "The closest thing we have to a weapon is a pocket knife connected to my keys." One of the guys said while laughing.

Do we trust these guys? Should we trust them? Apparently the others did, because everyone stood up and walked over to the window, revealing ourselves.

"Who are you?" Noah asked.

"I'm Elton." The guy that was holding the biggest camera said. He has a medium length beard and was wearing a sweatshirt that had "Sent It" written on it. He looked like he was the oldest one out of the group.

"I'm Corey." Another one of the guys said. He had his hair slicked back into a bun and wore a tie dye sweatshirt and ripped jeans.

"I'm Sam." The guy holding a slightly smaller camera than Elton said. He has bright blonde hair and was wearing a maroon hoodie and a pair of grey sweatpants.

"I'm Colby." The last guy said. I️ have to admit, he's kinda cute. He has that long swoopy hair style and bright blue eyes, possibly the brightest blue I've ever seen. He was wearing a black hoodie and a pair of ripped jeans.

"Who are you guys?" Corey asked.

One by one, we introduced ourselves.

"I'm Noah."
"I'm Lucas."
"I'm Mila."
"I'm Levi."
"I'm Ali."

*COLBY'S POV*

Every once in a while we heard voices, new voices. We came upon a big building. We decided that we would leave exploring that building for last and began to walk to the next building.

"Who's there!" A guys voice yelled. We all turned around quickly.

"What the fuck is going on." Corey asked.

"Who said that?" Sam asked.

"Who are you?" The same voice asked.

"Who are you?" Sam asked again.

"We asked first." The voice said.

"So there's more than one of you in there?" I️ asked. We were all freaking out. For all we know this could be another cult that's gonna try to kill us.

"Look dude, we're just exploring here for a YouTube video. We mean no harm, we could leave." Elton explained.

"Neither do we, do you have any weapons on you?" A different guys voice asked from behind the walls.

We all shook our heads no. "The closest thing we have to a weapon is a pocket knife connected to my keys." Corey chuckled nervously.

One by one, people came to the open window. There was five of them standing in front of us. They looked, harmless. They all looked to be about our age, dressed in similar clothing as us.

"Who are you?" The guy that was talking to us before asked.

"I'm Elton."
"I'm Corey."
"I'm Sam."
"I'm Colby."

"Who are you guys?" Corey asked.

They all began to introduce themselves to us.

"I'm Noah." He was the one that was talking to us.
"I'm Lucas."He was the other guy that talked to us.
"I'm Mila."
"I'm Levi."
"I'm Ali." Wow....I️ may have just met her but damn she's beautiful. Her hair was put up in a messy bun, little strands of hair flowed in front of her face. She wore little to no makeup, which I️ personally find attractive. I️ caught myself staring at her, as she was staring at me also. Once we realized that we were staring at each other, we both looked away, blushing.

They agreed to come down from the building and talk to us.

As they came out of the building, we shook the guys' hands and said hi to the two girls. I️ have to admit, Mila was kinda cute. But Ali was beautiful.

*ALI'S POV*

God, this Colby guys even cuter up close. And damn, his eyes. I️ could just stare into them all day. They're so blue.

Everyone started small talk, getting to know each other.

"So where are you guys from?" Lucas asked.

"Los Angeles, California." Elton answered. I've always wanted to go to Los Angeles. I️ always hoped that when I️ lived with my family that my dad would get transferred to California. But it never actually happened.

"I've always wanted to visit." I️ spoke up. Everyone looked at me, causing my cheeks to go red.

"You should come sometime. I️-I️ mean we could show you around." Colby stuttered as he rubbed the back of his neck, showing that he was slightly nervous.

"Yea, I️'d like that." I️ smiled to him.

" I️ smiled to him