Chapter Fourty-Nine: Last Goodbyes

The day we've been dreading for a while had finally arrived.

May 2nd.

The day I leave.

I woke up next to a snoring Colby, his arm tightly wrapped around my waist, keeping me pressed up against his bare chest. I carefully reached over to the night stand to grab my phone, trying not to wake the sleeping boy next to me.

I pressed the home button on my iPhone 7, smiling at my new lock screen. We took it last night, it's me and Colby kissing in front of the Hollywood sign. My background when I opened my phone was a picture of all of us that we took when we got home.

Me, Colby, Sam, Kat, Corey, Devyn, Aaron, Jake, and Elton. All of my best friends in one picture. We set up our cameras on a tripod and gathered around, waiting for the camera to flash.

There's some silly ones, ones of us laughing and doing weird poses, ones of us smiling. We had to take at least twenty pictures before Elton said goodbye and headed home for the night.

I was too busy staring at the photos on my phone to realize that Colby had awaken beside me.

"Good morning beautiful," his groggy, morning voice spoke. Damn, I'm really gonna miss this.

"Good morning baby," I said, placing a soft kiss on his lips. Our smiles soon faded to faces of sorrow.

"Today's the day I guess," he said quietly, his head falling as he tightened his grip around me.

"I know, I'm sorry babe." I said, hugging him, placing my face in his chest. I let a few tears slip from my eyes.

"Hey, baby, look at me. Please don't cry." He pulled away from me and gently grabbed my face, pulling me in for a kiss.

"I'm just gonna miss you and the guys so much." I said after we pulled away from the kiss.

"We're all gonna miss you too babygirl," He said, giving me another hug.

After talking about nonsense, like usual, for a little while, we decided that it would be best if we started getting ready. I slept in Colby's room, since being in my empty room made me even more upset.

"Meet me down in the kitchen when you're finished getting ready." Colby said, placing a soft kiss on my forehead before walking to the bathroom.

I closed and locked my door, looking around at the empty room before me. The only things that were left untouched in the room was my furniture, my bedding, and a couple other large things I decided would be best to leave here. I quickly changed into the outfit I had left out for today.

A pair of black PINK cutout leggings, a pastel tie-dye shirt, and my grey Vans. I put my hair up into a messy bun before heading downstairs to see the guys.

As I went down, step by step, voices got louder and louder.

When the kitchen and living room came into view, I was surprised. There stood everyone. All of the roommates, Elton, Heath, the "Vlog Squad", Brennen, Tana and Bella and all of their friends, Nik, everyone I had met while I was here in Los Angeles.

"Guys! Hey everyone," I went around, hugging everyone as I went around the room.

"We decided to all come and say goodbye. We're all gonna miss you." Heath said as I hugged him.

"You guys are awesome, I'm gonna miss you guys too." I said. We all sat down around the kitchen island, the dining room table, the bar, and around the floor in the living room.

The guys had ordered a ton of breakfast from some place on UberEats, so we all dug in.

"What time's your flight?" Aaron asked, his mouth full of eggs and cheese.