Chapter Thirty-Seven: Welcoming Party

It's been a little while since the whole fight between me and Colby. Honestly, we're closer than we've ever been before. Everyone is acting perfectly fine now and no ones fighting. I mean, there's the occasional "who are my food" argument but other than that, everything's peachy.

The new roommate, Jake, is moving in in a couple of days supposedly, according to the guys. It should be pretty exciting having a new guy in the house.

Right now me, Kat, and Devyn are tanning out by the pool. Sam and Colby are filming a video inside and Aaron and Corey are inside playing Fortnite. The only way we know that is because every once in a while, you'll hear one of them start screaming and cussing at the television. Occasionally there'll be a loud sound of a game controllers being thrown and then Colby or Sam yelling at them from upstairs.

"You guys ready for another guy in the house?" Kat asked, lifting her sunglasses onto the top of her head.

"I mean, it'll definitely be a change. Having one more person means more dishes to wash," Devyn started saying.

"More laundry to do," I said after her.

"It's gonna be so loud in the house." Devyn groaned as she sat up from the chair.

"We seriously need to have a girls vacation, just to get away from the guys." Kat said.

I nodded. Living with 4 guys, now 5, is a little tiring at times. Always cleaning up their mess, always having to listen to their meaningless arguments, always having to deal with their stupid pranks. It honestly can get a little annoying around here.

But I love these guys. More than I've ever loved anyone else.

"Hey girls, get your pretty butts in here! House meeting!" I heard Corey scream from inside, ruining our peaceful afternoon. We all rolled our eyes and groaned as we stood up from our chairs and headed inside.

"What's up?" Kat asked as we entered the house.

"So, Jake's actually coming here a little earlier than planned. Aka that means in like 3 hours. So we're gonna have a party tonight, if you guys could like, go out and get decorations and food, that'd be great." Corey rambled off.

We all laughed and agreed to help set things up for when Jake gets here.

"Me and Ali will go out to get food and stuff, Sam you wanna get decorations and shit like that?" Colby asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

Chills rushed up and down my body as I realized I was only in my bathing suit. (Bathing suit below)

"Let me go change and then we can head out to Target

"Let me go change and then we can head out to Target." I said, kissing Colby on the cheek and then heading upstairs to my bedroom.

After searching through my closet for an outfit for what felt like forever, there was a knock on my door.

As I opened it, there stood a smirking Colby.