Chapter Twenty-Six: Control Your Tits

After about 15 minutes of walking back down the pier from getting our drinks, we finally reached the boys.

Sam was laying on his stomach on a beach towel with his head down and Colby was in the same position but he was on his phone checking some social media platform. I swear, sometimes that's all he does. I don't mind it though, he's proud of his work.

"You wanna surprise them," Kat asked mischievously, I smirked and nodded.

The two of us discussed from afar our plan, how we were gonna scare/surprise them. After a couple minutes of chatting, we came up with the perfect plan.

We slowly snuck up behind them, so that they couldn't see us, and jumped on top of them.

"What the fuck!" Sam yelled, confused as he was abruptly awoken from his nap.

"Hey boys," Kat laughed along with me, placing a small kiss on Sam's cheek.

"There was no need to jump on us unexpectedly." Colby laughed, pushing me off of him so he could sit up.

"Yea, there was." I laughed, sitting down next to him on the hot ground.

I looked over to see Sam and Kat staring at us and smirking.

I laughed, "I'm guessing you already told him."

"I'm guessing you already told her." He simply responded. We both nodded quickly towards each other.

I felt his arms wrap around me, pulling me closer to his bare chest.

"Why must you two be relationship goals and you literally just started dating like half an hour ago!?" Kat whined.

"The suns gonna go down in a little bit, you guys wanna start heading to the rides?" Sam asked, still laughing from Kata previous comment.

We all shrugged and agreed, beginning to pack our bags up with the towels.

Me and Kat left to change out of our swim suits in the women's bathroom while the guys finished packing up our things.

"Let me just say, you're lucky to have Colby. He rarely lets girls into his life. I don't think he's even had a girlfriend before, just some small crushes that don't mean anything." Kat yelled to me between the stalls.

"Really? I would think that all the girls would be drooling over him. I mean, have you seen his body? Hot damn." I laughed.

"They do, but he just doesn't pay attention to them really. He's always talked about waiting for the perfect girl to come into his life." We both exited the stalls in our dry clothes. I pulled my long cardigan out of my purse and slipped it on since it was getting a little windy.

"I guess I'm the lucky one," I laughed, heading out of the changing rooms. The boys were waiting for us outside.

"We brought the bag to the car so we don't have to carry it around with us." Colby said as he walked over to me. His arm found its way around my waist, which I didn't mind at all.

I love when he does that; it gives me butterflies in my stomach. Pretty much everything he does makes me flustered.

"So, where to first?" Sam asked. After a few minutes of arguing, we agreed to get food since it was around dinner time. We all decided to go to Steak & Shake since the last time I went there was when I was on a family vacation to Florida when I was 7.

"Hi, how many in your party?" The hostess said.

"4 please," Sam replied. She nodded, grabbed some menus, and told us to follow her. We arrived at our table, Sam next to Kat and me next to Colby.