New Story??

Hey guys! Sooooo I am thinking of continuing with Ocean Eyes! I'm completely starting over the plot though so it will take a little time to publish the first chapters.

So I'm giving you guys the opportunity to be in it! Well, your character lol.

All you have to do, is comment, or private message me, the description of a character that you would like to see in Ocean Eyes.

Oh, and Ocean Eyes is in fact gonna be a Colby Brock type of story.  I might add small details in Ocean Eyes from All Nighter *wink* *wink*. So keep an eye out for those hints.

In order for you to be in Ocean Eyes, here's the rules and what you have to do to enter:

1.) you have to be following me
2.) comment on this chapter or dm me the following details about your character!

1.) name(first and last)
2.) description of how they look(hair color, eye color, race/ethnicity, body type, their style of clothing, etc)
3.) description of their personality and interests(who they are, their "background story", what they like/dislike, etc)
4.) anything else you want to add!

I would absolutely LOVE to be able to add some of my readers into a future story! You're character may end up being a major character, such as main characters best friend, rival, etc, or you may end up being just a background character in a couple chapters. It all depends on how much you elaborate your character or yourself!

Sooo, please let me know if anyone wants to! I am a couple chapters into the story so I might end up going back and adding some of you in!

Thank you guys sooo much! We went up 1k reads in less than 24 hours! Like holy shit guys, thank you so much! Let's try to get All Nighter to 200 votes also! That would be amazing!

I love you guys so much!

~Nikki<3