Chapter Twenty-Nine: Missing You Already

I was awoken by the bright Californian sun shining through the cracks of the curtains. I went to roll over but was stopped by the dead weight of an arm wrapped tightly around my waist.

I felt my back up against a warm chest, who I'm guessing was Colby. After we finished packing for his trip, we climbed in his bed and fell asleep. Well, not before continuing what we had started earlier, if you get what I'm saying.

Struggling, I rolled over to face him. His hair was all messy, like usual. He looks so peaceful while he sleeps. He pulled me closer to him subconsciously.

I really do love this. Just laying in bed with him. Just being in his arms. Just being with him. Our bare skin touched each other, making more sparks ignite between us.

I snuggled up closer to his chest. Warmth radiated off of him, making my cold body all warm and cozy underneath the warm duvet.

I closed my eyes, attempting to get just a little more sleep. That was before a heard a raspy groan coming from next to me. I opened my eyes open to see a very sleepy Colby rubbing his eyes open.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." I giggled.

"Morning baby." He said, kissing my forehead. His sleepy voice is incredibly sexy, may I add.

We laid in bed for a few minutes, just staring and admiring each other.

"Baby, I gotta get up. My flights at 1." He said, making me pout.

"I'm gonna miss you," I said, getting closer to him.

"I'm gonna miss you too. It'll only be a few days, I'll be back before you know it." He said, sitting up and resting his back on the headboard. This is the longest that we're gonna be apart since we started dating. We do practically everything together.

"I know, it's just gonna be weird since it's only gonna be me and Aaron here." I said, sitting up next to him. His bare skin peaked out from under the covers.

"You and Aaron aren't really close. Maybe us being gone for a few days will be good for you guys. You guys can have a little Aaron-Ali bonding time." He laughed, swinging his legs over the side of the bed.

"Yea, and I'll have Devyn here with me. I'm just gonna miss having you around." I said, getting out of bed.

"I know babygirl," he walked over to me, embracing me in a long hug.

I'm really gonna miss this.

-TIME SKIP-

"Hey there pretty lady," Brennen said obnoxiously loud as he entered the house.

"Hey Brennen," I laughed, giving him a friendly hug.

"You guys all ready to go?" Bradley shouted through the house. All the I guys were down in the main area of the house with their bags ready in less than fifteen minutes.

One by one, they all loaded the bags into the van they had rented to drive them to the airport.

Colby looked at me, a sad look on his face. He walked over to me with his arms wide open.

"I'm just now realizing how much I'm gonna miss you." He whispered to me, hugging me tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, just try to have fun for me babe. Remember to text me." I whispered back. I felt him nod against my shoulder.