Chapter Eleven: Pregaming

*COLBY'S POV*

"I️ got your asses coffee, now you have to do me a favor." I️ said as we all sat down at the small table in the RV to enjoy our breakfast.

"What?" Sam asked, shoving a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

"So you guys remember that girl Ali?" I️ asked, a smirk growing.

They all nodded.

"Well, it just so happened that she worked at the coffee shop I️ went to and she invited us to a party tonight. You guys in?" I️ asked.

"You know we have a flight to catch tomorrow, we have to get some sleep." Elton said.

"Please guys, do this for me. This is the last time I'm gonna see her and I️ really like her." I️ practically begged them.

They looked at each other before Elton finally sighed.

"Fine, but we're not staying late. Our flights at 3pm tomorrow." He said.

I️ was secretly screaming from happiness on the inside.

"Thank you guys so much." I️ said, smiling.

"What's gonna happen between you guys when we go back to LA?" Corey asked. I️ shrugged.

"Don't know, hopefully we'll keep talking." I️ admitted. I️ never thought about this. I️ never though that long distance ever worked out. I️ mean, there's like a 9 hour difference between LA and Amsterdam.

"You will, if you're this obsessed with her, nothing will get between you two." Sam laughed.

I️ hope so.

*ALI'S POV*

"Hey, you coming to the party tonight?" I️ asked Finn. He shook his head.

"You know I'm not the party type, plus I️ have the early shift tomorrow morning." He never lets himself go and have fun.

"Fine, party pooper," I️ stuck my tongue out at him as I️ untied my apron.

"I'm gonna go change in the back room, watch my phone. It's charging underneath the front register." I️ told him, grabbing my backpack from the staff closet.

From my backpack, I️ grabbed my black long sleeve fitted turtleneck and my velvet green miniskirt(photo above of her outfit). I️ slipped on a pair of black stockings and then my black over-the-knee boots.

I️ quickly took my hair out of the bun it's been in and parted my hair down the middle. Small waves went throughout my hair, looking actually decent. I️ shrugged and left my hair the way it is.

I️ decided not to wear too much makeup, just a little bit of mascara and deep red lipstick.

"Perfect." I️ said to myself as I️ swung my backpack over my shoulder and exited the back room.

"Damn girl, you looking hot." Finn joked, as I️ gave him a little twirl.

"I️ know." I️ laughed, unplugging my phone from the charger and throwing it into my purse.

"Have fun at the party, tell everyone I️ said hi." He smiled.

"Will do, bye!" I️ said, quickly grabbing my car keys out of my purse as I️ ran to my car. Damn, it's cold and this shirt is very thin.

I️ started up my car, placing my frozen hands in front of the heater.

I️ sped off to Luke's house, which is about a 45 minute drive and it starts at 7:30. I️ looked at the clock, 7:10; looks like I'm gonna be fashionably late, like always.

I️ turned up the music as I️ sped down the road. At this speed, I️ should make it there almost in time.

I️ should probably call Colby and tell him I'm gonna be a little late and to wait til I️ get there. Just so it's not awkward if him and his friends get there without me.

"Siri, call Colby." I️ said out loud to my Bluetooth.

"Calling Colby, less than sign 3." I️ laughed at how Siri read his contact name, since his contact in my phone is Colby<3.

It rung a few times before he picked up.

"Hey Ali, whatsup?" He asked.

"Hey, I'm gonna be a little late to the party since my shift ran a little late. So just wait in your car till I️ get there and I'll text you then. Just so it's not as awkward if you guys walk in there without me." I️ explained to him quickly.

"Got it, we were just about to leave, what's the address again?" He asked.

I️ quickly told him and we ended our conversation there. Lucas is the only one in our friend group that actually lives in a house. Finn, Noah, and Levi share an apartment, me, Mila, and Kara share an apartment but Lucas' parents own some famous company so he has his own house. It's pretty big.

My heartbeat began to quicken as I️ got closer to his house. It would take about half an hour for the guys to get there, so I️ should probably get there before them.

I'm actually going to a party, with the guy I️ like. I'm most definitely gonna need a drink tonight if I'm gonna be calmed down. I️ don't wanna be stressed out all night and ruin it.

I'm gonna have fun, for once.

*COLBY'S POV*

We all hopped in the rental car, me driving, Sam in shotgun, and Elton and Corey in the backseat.

"I️ wonder if people here party differently than we do back home." Corey said.

"I️ doubt it," Sam laughed at Corey's comment. The guys all had a shot or two before we left the house, pregame. But not me, cause I'm the designated driver. I️ volunteered cause I️ don't really wanna get too tipsy and not remember this night.

This night is special, it needs to go perfectly as planned.

This is possibly the last time I'm gonna see the girl of my dreams. The girl I️ can't stop thinking about. The girl that always makes me smile no matter what.

The girl I️ love, and I️ barely know her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
OMG!! He said he loves herrrr!!! What do you guys thinks gonna happen in the next few chapters? Remember to like and comment, it makes me really happy! I️ hope you guys are liking it so far! I️ promise, important stuffs gonna happen soon.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~OMG!! He said he loves herrrr!!! What do you guys thinks gonna happen in the next few chapters? Remember to like and comment, it makes me really happy! I️ hope you guys are liking it so far! I️ promise, importa...