Chapter Twenty-Seven: Hopefully Soon

-TIME FAST FORWARD THREE WEEKS-

The past few weeks have been.....crazy. That's the only word that I can find to describe how life in a house with five guys has been.

A couple of days ago, we threw a huge party. At this said party, Corey and Elton got into a huge fight. Over what? Nobody knows. They won't tell anyone. But today's the day that Elton's moving out.

It's sad to think that I'm not gonna see Elton and Circa and Amanda as much anymore. It's about time he gets his own place though, I mean he's the oldest out of all of us and we all know he's probably gonna end up proposing to Amanda soon.

Everyone lined up in front of the door, watching and helping Elton load his bags into his car.

"So this is it," Aaron said, a sad tone present in his voice.

"I'm sorry it had to end this way, but it's for the best. I'm 27 and I need to start doing bigger things." Elton said as he went down the line, hugging each of us one by one.

"I'm gonna miss you Uncle Elton." Sam fake cried.

"I'm gonna miss all of you," He came up and hugged me, "thank you for helping me move here. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be where I am right now." I said to him.

"No problem, if you ever need help with video ideas or editing just text me." He smiled and hugged Colby next to me.

"Gonna miss you man," they did the "bro hug" thing. Why do guys do that anyways? Like why can't they just hug each other like normal human beings?

Corey and him didn't exchange many words before he went out to get in his car. We all waved goodbye as he honked and pulled out of the driveway, Circa sticking her head out of the car window.

"I can't believe he actually left." Sam said. We were all pretty shocked that he went through with this. No one really knows what happened that night at the party, but it must've been something big enough for Elton to actually want to move out and then go through with it. Guys will be guys, they'll go anything to stand their ground.

"Wow, it's already weird without him here." Aaron said. All of us went our separate ways to different rooms in the house.

Me and Colby, hand and hand, walked up the stairs to his bedroom. Since the day he asked me out, we've been inseparable. I hopped on his bed and laid down, letting out a big sigh.

"How come your bed is sooooo much comfier than mine." I pouted, sitting up and crossing my arms.

"I mean, we could just share a bed ya know," He sat down at his desk and began to do "YouTube stuff".

"I meeeaaan, we kinda sometimes already do that but okay, I'm fine with that." I smiled at him, receiving a heart-stopping smile back.

"What's today's date hun?" He asked, staring back at his computer screen.

"Ummmmm December 19th, why?" I asked, crawling across his bed to see what he was doing.

"Nothing, I got a sponsorship that I have to include in a video by the 23rd." He said as he deleted hundreds of emails.

"YouTube seems haaaaaaaard." I whined more. Since moving to LA, I've realized that it's hard for me to find a job that I actually like. I worked at a smoothie place for a few months before I quit because my coworkers were all assholes, I worked retail for a few weeks but that didn't work out. So now it seems like YouTube may be my last resort.

"It's really not. And I mean, you are dating a super hot and famous YouTuber so it won't be that hard for you to get started." He said cockily.

"How'd you and the others get started?" I asked, not really remembering if he ever told me.

"All of us pretty much started on Vine. And when Vine got shut down, we had to make our money somehow so we all went to YouTube. It worked out pretty good considering me and Sam already had our collab channel started when the app got shut down." He explained thoroughly. I nodded, kind of understanding what he was saying.

"Do your fans know we're dating yet?" I asked. He shook his head no.

"Fans can be a bit crazy. So I didn't really wanna just spring it out on them. Plus I want you to be ready cause some people are gonna like you, and some are gonna hate you." He said. I furrowed my brows, confused.

"Why would they hate me? I didn't do anything to them." I frowned.

"I know baby, but you're dating me. And they wanna date me. So they're jealous that you get all of this." He said, motioning to himself. I nodded and hummed, understanding now.

"Soon baby, I promise." He kissed my forehead.

Him keeping me a secret is a big deal. I can't be seen in public holding hands or kissing him, I can't be too touchy-touchy with him in his videos, I'm never alone with him in his videos, him and I both can't post pictures of us on Instagram or Twitter or any social media, let's just say, it's a really big deal.

I know how important YouTube is for him, and he really wants to do a reveal video once he thinks his fans are warmed up to me and used to me being in his life.

For all they know, I'm just the strange girl they met in the Netherlands that moved in with them a few weeks later. They don't know how much I love him, or how much he loves me back.

But soon they will, hopefully.

In his videos where I'm in it, some comments are pretty nice and positive, but some are bad. Colby tells me to not look at them, but I can't help it. Fans can be harsh.

A lot of them are saying how cute we would be, and how pretty I am, and how we should date. And then some of them, I don't even wanna talk about.

But its Colby's decision, and therefore, I'll wait til he's ready. I have to respect his ways.

Cause I love him.