Chapter Nineteen: Only The Best

"Hey, sorry if I woke you up. I kinda tripped over my luggage on my way to the bathroom." I whispered, giggling at my clumsiness.

"It's fine, I couldn't sleep anyways." He said, leaning up against the door frame.

"Me neither," I said. We both just kinda stared at each other for a few minutes. God, why is he so hot?

I moved over in my bed, making room for him. I patted the spot next to me. "I don't bite," I laughed as he sat down on my bed.

"So whatcha doing this early in the morning?" He asked.

"Just checking my channel, my subscribers keep going up," I said, smiling.

"That's great, once Sam posts the video of all of us though your channel is gonna blow up." Colby said, smiling back at me.

"You guys are really that famous?" I asked, chuckling as Colby quickly shook his head yes. He took the laptop away from me and began to type something. He handed it back to me.

It was his YouTube channel. 865,000 subscribers. My mouth fell open.

"Wow," was all I could say as I watched the subscriber count go up every few seconds.

"Yea, that was my reaction when I started getting noticed." He said, looking at the laptop with me.

"And you guys do this for a living?" I asked, confused on how this whole thing works. They make videos and YouTube pays them to do so?

"Yea, it can get a little annoying sometimes with YouTube demonetizing practically every video we post. But other than that I love it," he smiled.

Colby's the type of guy that you can just be yourself around. The type of guy that will laugh at your jokes and will try their hardest to make you laugh.

"We should go out and do something today. Show you around LA." He said excitedly.

"That'd be awesome! I still can't thank you enough for letting me move in. This is like a dream come true." I said.

"No problem, today we can go out with the guys and get you stuff for your room if you'd like." He suggested. I nodded.

"Sounds like a plan," I said. Like usual, me and Colby lost track of time just talking about random things.

While we waited for everyone to wake up, we decided that it would be best if we started putting away my things. Since I have six bags, it's gonna take a while.

"I'll start hanging up clothes if you want," Colby suggested. I nodded and pointed to the suitcase filled with dresses, rompers, sweatshirts, sweaters, t-shirts, and tank tops. Yes, I have an entire suitcase filled with shirts, don't judge me.

While he began to hang up clothes, I began to set up my bathroom with the things I already have. I arranged my shower products along the edge of the bath tub, which I am so glad I have.

As I put things away and took everything out of the suitcases, I started a list of things I need to stop and get at a store.

It was just the basics like: comforter, pillows, desk, dressers, shower curtain and other bathroom thingys, and of course fairy lights.

My bedroom was already painted a nice light grey color, which I love, and the bathroom was painted a light baby pink, which I also love.

"That's all you brought here with you?" He asked, looking at the bare room. The only things I had was a painting I did during high school, a few pictures of my family, a blanket, a tapestry, a mirror for doing my makeup, and a few other things.

"Yea, I couldn't really fit a lot of things in the suitcases. I might have my friend Finn from back in the Netherlands go to my room and pack up more of my things and send them over." I said, that's actually not a bad idea.

I quickly texted Finn, telling him exactly what I just told Colby, hoping to God that he answers quick before Kara and Mila throw away everything.

"The guys should be awake soon, Corey and Devyn usually go to the gym around 8 so they're probably gonna be up in a few minutes. Sam and Aaron usually wake up around 8:30." He said. What time was it? It felt like it was still pretty early. I checked my phone,

7:48am

———TIME SKIP———

"Come on Sam! We're gonna leave you here if you don't hurry up!" Colby screamed, banging on the bathroom door. I've learned that Sam takes forever to get ready.

Me and Colby have been ready for like half an hour and Sam's still just brushing his teeth.

"Wait a goddamn sec Col!" Sam mumbled, his mouth full of toothpaste bubbles.

"We've been waiting for half an hour!" Colby yelled, the relationship these two boys have us ridiculous.

Me, Sam, and Colby agreed to go out to breakfast and then they would take me to a few stores to get some things for my bedroom and bathroom. I also need to get some food cause these boys DO NOT like to share.

Finally, Sam had finished brushing his teeth. It's about time. We all grabbed our things before heading out to Sam's car.

"Where do you guys wanna go for breakfast?" Sam asked, pulling out of the driveway slowly. I shrugged, not remembering many restaurants here in the U.S.

"Well since we wanna give Ali the best," Colby smirked as he pulled up google maps on his phone and typed in an address. Sam smirked and high fives Colby, leaving me completely clueless.

We drove for a little while until we pulled up at heaven itself.

IHOP.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hey guys I know I haven't been updating a lot lately, I've just been in a really depressed mood for the past few days and I don't know why. Sorry for the lack of chapters, I just have no motivation to do anything. This chapter kinda sucked, I promise I'll update once I feel better. Remember to like and comment, love you guys.

 Remember to like and comment, love you guys