Chapter Fourty-Six: Jealousy

He slowly leaned down to my ear, nibbling on it, causing shivers to run up and down my body. How does he do this to me? The seductive words that came out of his mouth next left me flustered and turned my cheeks a bright shade of red.

"I'm not finished with you just yet." He whispered in my ear, causing more chills than I already had to rush through my body.

The both of us exited the isle, me looking completely flustered and blushing, while Colby looked sly with his signature smirk across his face. Whenever he has that look, you know he's done something.

"Okay love birds, we gotta get the stuff for tonight." Sam laughed as they finally caught up to us.

"I'll get the drinks, Colby get snacks, Ali get candy, and Kat go get extra blankets." Sam announced before all of us split up.

I had gotten one of those hand held baskets because I knew the guys were gonna want a lot of candy. Which the amount of candy and junk food these guys eat, how do they still look so goddamn good?

Another person entered the candy isle, but I didn't care. Candy-box after candy-box, the basket slowly filled up.

"Gotta sweet tooth?" The person in the same isle as me laughed as he watched me fill up my basket. Looking to my right, I noticed that the person who had been watching me was a guy. He looked to be in his mid 20's maybe, he wore a black and red flannel and dark blue jeans.

"My roommates and I are having a movie night. And I mean, what's a movie night without snacks?" I chuckled awkwardly. I'm not good in situations with people I don't know.

"Sounds fun, I'm Michael." He smiled. I have to admit, he was attractive, but not my type. My type is Colby. This guy seemed just a little too friendly.

"I'm Allison," I said back before shoving a couple more bags of candy in my basket and preparing to leave the isle. That was, until I bumped into the familiar firm chest. I released the breath I had been holding once I realized it was Colby who I had ran into.

"Hey there babe," he smiled down at me, placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Hey, you guys all ready to go?" I asked, realizing that Sam and Kat were behind him. They all nodded, their baskets full of food and drinks.

"It was nice meeting you," Michael said before Colby grabbed my hand and practically dragged me out of the isle and to the cash registers.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly, making me feel more protected than I ever have before.

"You're mine Ali," He said, I could sense the jealousy in his tone of voice which made my smirk grow.

"Is the Colby Brock jealous of some random guy that I said like four words to?" I asked. He quickly shook his head no, I could tell he was lying.

"I think soooo," I laughed. We all placed everything from our baskets on the conveyer belt. Sam decided that he would be nice and pay for everything. Which he kind of regretted because the blankets that Kat picked out were like fifteen dollars each and she got five of them.

"Seriously Kat? You just had to pick out the most expensive blankets that have here?" He laughed, handing the cashier his debit card.

"Whaaaat, they're fluffy!" She defended herself while holding laughter back.

"You're lucky I love you," he bent down and kissed her, making me and Colby feel a little awkward.

Each of us grabbed a couple bags and headed out to Sam's car to load them into the trunk.

Back to the house we went, all four windows rolled down. The cool Californian breeze blew on my face, making me smile.

As much as I need to go back to Europe to be with my family, I'm really gonna miss it here. It won't be permanent though, just temporary. A temporary vacation you could say.

My family needs me, and I need them. It's bad enough that I'm not with them now. But in five days, I'll be back with them. Well, technically I'll be back in Delft and my family will be in Germany; it's about a two hours drive.

I felt a warm hand on mine, Colby's hand specifically. I shifted the position of my head that was now staring out the window at the Los Angeles landscape and looked at Colby. His eyes sparkled in the night lights.

"It's gonna be hard having to let you go, Ali." He said quietly so that only I could hear him. Sam and Kat were too busy in their own conversation to give a care about what we were talking about anyways.

"It won't be for long hopefully Cole, I could never leave you guys forever." I said, trying to put some faith in him.

"I can barely go a night without having you in my arms, let alone a couple of months." He murmured.

"I know, it's gonna be hard for me too babe," I tried to give a little smile but it didn't work out.

"Let's just not think about it now, let's enjoy the next couple of days to the fullest." He said, trying to change the somber atmosphere. I nodded and went back to looking out the window, his hand still holding mine.

People walked, and stumbled, down the side walks of downtown. Lines of eager people waiting to get into clubs, drunk girls stumbling down the streets holding their heels. I've always loved to people-watch, that's what my father used to call it.

Basically it's just watching and judging people that come by. It's great, honestly. It's quite a show sometimes.

Before I knew it, the gates to our house were opening up and Sam was pulling the car into the driveway.

Everyone helped get the mass amount of bags from the trunk and bring them inside to the kitchen.

"It's about time! What the hell took you so long?" Corey asked, entering the kitchen.

"Well Colby and Ali ran off and decided to play Target hide and seek." Sam laughed. Thinking back to what Colby said before we got caught instantly made me blush.

What does he mean by he's not finished with me just yet?

Ideas ran through my head, let's just say, they aren't that clean.

Finally after a little while, everything was set up. Everyone had their snacks and drinks, everyone had their blankets, and a pile of movies sat in front of the entertainment center.

This is gonna be a long night.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hey guys!!! I can't believe that we're almost at 2k views! Remember to keep voting on chapters and commenting! I love you guys so much. I just finished editing all of the chapters so if you would like, you can go back and read them. I did add in a few new details, nothing too big. Thank you guys for everything! I'm thinking about naming all of the chapters.