Chapter Fourty-Seven: Keeping Promises

*Just a small warning, this chapter is gonna have some dirty contents. I'll put in a warning when things begin to heat up*

Three movies and five bags of popcorn later, we were all still laying around the living room. All eyes were glued to the tv screen as 21 Jump Street was currently playing.

21 and 22 Jump Street are probably my favorite movies in the entire world. I mean, who doesn't love Channing Tatum?

I reached my hand out for the popcorn bowl, soon realizing that the only thing left in the bowl was kernels.

"Anyone else want more popcorn?" I asked, pushing myself up off of the couch.

"I could go for a little more." Corey replied, along with everyone else joining in.

Scratch what I said at the beginning of the chapter. Now we're up to eight bags of popcorn.

The cold wooden floor under my bare feet made me jump, I was so used to the warmth of Colby and the blankets.

Slowly I made my way over to the kitchen. How do these guys eat so much?

I pulled a couple bags of popcorn from the cabinet and threw them in the micro wave, sitting on the counter waiting for them to be done.

The past couple of days I've barely checked my phone, I took it out of my back pocket to see a text.

Finn: hey girlie, everything's set up for you here. Can't wait to be roommates in a couple days

I'm happy to be going back to Delft for a while, but I'm devastated to have to leave the love of my life.

Five days I have left here. I've already started packing up some of my things. Having to bring out my suitcases again is making me feel worse.

It's only gonna be for a little while I keep telling myself. I just need to be there for my family right now.

Every morning my mom calls me, she's excited for me to come home. I haven't told her that this is temporary though, it would hurt her so much. She's so happy to finally have both of her kids near her.

My mom admitted that me living with five guys always has her on edge, that sometimes she's nervous for me. But I told her that the guys would never do anything to hurt me.

"What's taking you so long in there!" Sam yelled from the living room, knocking me out of my thoughts. I realized that the popcorn had stopped popping and the noise was replaced with the annoying beeping of the microwave.

I carefully poured all of the hot popcorn into the large bowls, making sure not to burn myself.

Balancing three bowls, I carried them back into the living room where everyone still was watching the movie.

"Hey pretty lady," Colby smiled as I plopped down on the large bean bag chair next to him. He slid his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to his body.

*COLBY'S POV*

There she laid in my arms, the most beautiful girl in the world. Today was the happiest I've seen her in a while, which made me even happier.

I know that she doesn't wanna talk about what's going to happen to us when she moves away. I've always been told that long-distance relationships never last. But it's my goal to make this one last.

I can't lose her.

Only a couple of months I have to live without her here. She's leaving most of the things in her room here, so that when she comes back she won't have to bring a ton of bags with her.

It was around 3am now and everyone was beginning to doze off to sleep. Kat was already asleep next to Sam, Devyn had gone to bed a little while ago.

"Enoughs enough, I'm heading to bed. I think we've watched enough movies for one night." Corey stood up from the couch, stretching out his arms.

One by one, everyone went up to bed. Me and Ali decided that we would finish watching the movie, since it's Ali's favorite.

Since Ali's only staying here for a couple more days, I want them to be the best days of her life.

I've had a plan running through my head since things heated up in Target. Once I was 100% sure that everyone was sound asleep, it was time to initiate my plan.

"Hey baby?" I whispered.

"Yea babe?" She asked, looking up at me.

"You know I keep my promises, right?" I leaned down to her ear, giving her chills.

*ALI'S POV*
Dirty content here, if you want to you can skip to the next chapter. If not, well then enjoy ;)

"You know I keep my promises, right?" I could hear the smirk in his voice as I realized what he was talking about.

He pulled me closer and our lips met, sparks flying. Every time he kisses me, it feels like the first time that we kissed. Butterflies grow in my stomach as I feel a heat in my lower stomach.

His hands roamed all over my body, eventually leading down to my butt. We never broke the kiss, not one time. Not even to catch our breath.

I noticed that he stood up from the beanbag chair and he picked me up, bridal style. Colby carried me up the stairs and to one of our bedrooms, where he placed me on the bed.

I felt him climb on top of me, pushing me down on the bed. The kiss heated up, becoming more and more passionate by the second.

Before I knew it, both of us were practically naked. I was only in my bralette and lace panties and he was in his boxers.

"I love you so much." He panted, trying to catch his breath from the intense kiss we just shared.

I could tell that this wasn't over yet though, by the way his little friend was poking at me. The kiss continued, making both of us excited for what was yet to come.

Colby stripped me of my last articles of clothing, making me feel a little insecure.

"Baby, don't cover up, you're beautiful." He said, smiling at me. I began to blush as he placed kisses up and down my body.

"You sure you wanna do this Ali?" He asked, his eyes full of lust. I nodded, knowing that it's time.

This is gonna be the start of an eventful night.

The night I lose my virginity to the love of my life.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I know guys! It's just a little dirty content, I feel awkward writing things like this. I love you guys so much! Remember to keep voting and commenting! Thank you guys!

 I love you guys so much! Remember to keep voting and commenting! Thank you guys!