Steve Rogers-Yes Daddy

*Contains Smut/Daddy Kink

"A B minus" Tony shrieked as he rushed off the elevator and towards you into the kitchen, "in math?!? I thought I taught you better??"

You rolled your eyes at your father as you damn well knew he would freak out at your grade. "Relax Tony, it's only midterms. Stop being overdramatic" you replied back with a shrug.

His head snapped up as he set your report card down on the table; his fingers gently massaging his temples. "I'll be less dramatic if you stop calling me Tony and start calling me Dad."

Everyone in the kitchen snickered at his words; Bucky, Bruce, Thor, Natasha, Wanda, and Steve. You gave your dad a smirk before sipping your water and taking a seat next to Steve at the table.

"It's just a phase Tony, she'll grow out of it" Bruce spoke up as he lifted his eyes from his never ending paper he always had in his hands.

Scoffing at his remark, you replied "Speak for yourself old man. Plus, I'm 18, I'm a legal adult Tony."

"Oh stop with the whole 'I'm 18 speech Y/N. We've already discussed this! You're still in high school and if you're going to be under my roof, you're going to abide by my rules!" Tony declared.

Your breath hitched in your throat as you felt a strong hand grip your knee tightly. From the corner of your eye, you could see Steve narrowing his eyes at you; quirking his eyebrow in your direction and you lowered your head.

Ever since Steve moved in a few years ago, you've had a massive crush on him. Your father talked about him a lot because your grandfather served in the war with him. From all the stories you heard growing up, he sounded like an astonishing man. Your dreams came true when your father told you they found Captain America and unfroze him. Before you knew it, Steve became a part of the Avengers and moved in.

Over the years, things were easy, uncomplicated. You were younger, and you knew better than to go after an older man, especially because of the age gap. There was always flirtations happening between the two of you; but nothing physical happened until you turned 18.

The look Steve gave you made heat pool in your belly as your core became wet. You whimpered quietly as he took his hand off your knee.

"Y/N" Tony said as you turned your head in his direction. "I think you need to go upstairs and get some more studying in."

You huffed out in annoyance, not wanting to study anymore. Tony wanted you to go to MIT, but you wanted to stay here in New York City and go to school for art. Steve gripped your knee again before quickly wandering his hand up your thigh; your arousal pooling in your panties as you bit your lip.

"Ok DAD" you said sarcastically before removing yourself from the table and heading up to your room. Your room wasn't on the same level as the Avengers'. It was a level lower from your fathers' suite and you had all the amenities you could want.

The elevator doors opened and you walked straight through your living room and into your bedroom. You made sure to switch your passcode to your room on the elevator on the ride up; you didn't want your father interrupting tonight's session.

Sitting on your bed, you waited for what was to come; a grin spreading on your face as you heard the elevator ding. Glancing out your bedroom doors, you saw Steve stalk towards you; your face heating up from arousal as your breathing became ragged. Just the sight of him turned you on and you were excited; like a damn dog in heat.

You quickly stood up to your feet as Steve approached you; his hands gripping your waist as his lips crushed ours in a heated kiss. You parted your mouth as his tongue traced along your lower lip. As his tongue connected with yours, you moaned into his mouth; your panties become more wet by the minute.