Steve Rogers-Yes Captain

*Contains Smut

You had been working as an Avenger for the past few years now, and you loved every minute of it. You weren't a superhero, or a rage monster, or a God, but you were a master assassin and a master hacker. You were orphaned at age 15, after both your parents were killed in a small plane accident. Being in foster care wasn't for you, and you soon ditched that and ran away, but not before learning a few hacking skills from your foster siblings. You're parents left you money in their will, but you weren't allowed to get into that account until you turned 18. As you became more educated in the hacking world, you were able to hack into the account with ease; and from there, you were able to live off that money.

One day while searching the deep web, you came across a company that would train you as a master assassin, for the right price. Seeing as you got bored easily, you decided to give it a go and spent the next four years training with them. You soon became their best trainee they ever had; you were always a fast learner which made it easy. You thought you were good enough to stay off the radar, but alas, S.H.E.I.L.D found you, well, more like Nick Fury. He cornered you on the street one day while you were getting groceries and he gave you an offer you couldn't refuse. You usually liked to work alone, but being in a team setting intrigued you and peeked your interest.

Next thing you knew, you were moving into the Avengers Tower and you found yourself a whole new family. You were closest with Clint and Natasha seeing as you three had the most in common with being trained as assassins. Usually you always sparred with one of them, until one day, you were to spar with the Captain himself, Steve Rogers. You had to admit, you did have a crush on him. I mean seriously, who wouldn't? That all American boy next door face and those huge shoulders and arms; arms strong enough to pin you down as he slammed into you. Okay, yes, those first few months you fantasized about him, a lot.

One day while on a mission, you had sassed back to him. You were sarcastic, you couldn't help it! Turns out, Steve does not like being sassed to while on a mission as he takes them very seriously. After the debriefing of the mission, you made your way back to your room where he followed you. An argument ensued, clothes were ripped off, and that was how you found out Captain America himself loved being dominant in the bedroom. He loved taking you to the edge, just to pull back in order to punish you for sassing him.

You were able to keep your relationship purely physical for a little bit, but soon, both of your emotions got caught in the middle. You had a serious talk about what you both wanted out of it, and it turned out, you both wanted it to be a real relationship. You were ecstatic for two reasons; one, Steve in public and around others was the sweet, gentle, perfect boyfriend; two, in the bedroom, Steve was dominant and demanding, just the way you loved it. The two of you did make love every once and awhile, but that was usually reserved for special occasions or when either of you got hurt on a mission.

It was early in the morning as you were putting on your suit and getting ready for a mission; Steve already getting things prepared on the Quinjet. Your suit was almost identical to Natasha's, but you had a few more hidden compartments for your knives. You were great with a gun, but you were perfection with knives; your specialty. Clint and Bucky were the only other ones accompany you and Steve on the mission. Natasha was supposed to go but ended up getting injured on her last mission and she wasn't clear for battle yet. It was a simple mission; go in, hack into the mainframe, get out. Tony was throwing a party tonight. You had no idea why, the man was always throwing parties, but you didn't mind; always willing to let loose after a mission.

A few hours later the four of you were airborne, heading towards your site.

"Everyone got their earpiece in?" Steve asked with his Captain voice. The voice you loved.