Steve Rogers-Not So Sneaky

*Contains Smut

Being the daughter of Tony Stark did have its benefits. You got to live in the brand new state of the art Avengers facilities your father built in upstate New York. It had all the dreamy gadgets you could have ever asked for. You were an Avenger in a sense. You didn't have super soldier power like Steve or Bucky; you weren't an assassin like Clint or Natasha, a God like Thor, or powers like Vision and Wanda. No, you were undoubtedly a Brainiac like your father and Bruce. You inherited his ability to process incoming information at a speed of light. If your father for some odd reason couldn't fix something, you could.

Nevertheless, being the daughter of Tony Stark also had its disadvantages. First and foremost, the most important hindrance of them all; dating! It was impossible to date anyone because your father deemed none of them fit enough to date his princess. You were not his little girl anymore. You were a woman of 27 years old. A woman with a body full of vivacious curves that always got attention. You didn't mind one bit, you could handle scumbags and their idiotic remarks. They were just words for crying out loud. The problem was keeping your current boyfriend a secret; which had become very problematic seeing as he lived at the facility with you. Captain America himself, Steve Rogers, was your boyfriend, and your relationship was kept a secret from everyone, for both your benefits.

It was fun to sneak around however. It made you feel like a giddy teenager all over again. But alas, you soon realized that became near impossible too. Your father had installed cameras in all the main rooms, so now your sneaking around was left to either your bedroom or Steve's bedroom. Lucky for you, he didn't have any cameras in the hallways and you were thankful for that.

You were tossing and turning in your bed all night and you settled on the fact that sleep wouldn't happen. Getting up, you took your phone and disabled all the cameras in the house. You did this any night you couldn't sleep, just in case Steve found you awake in the middle of the night in the living room or kitchen. You remember your father saying something about him and Pepper having their anniversary so he would be either passed out by now, or at least staying in his wing of the facility. Yes, wing. Your father built an entire wing just for him and Pepper. It was practically a whole house, but you didn't mind, it kept him at bay.

After disabling the cameras, you grabbed your comforter and wrapped it around you. You were just wearing an old baggy, ratty t-shirt to bed and didn't feel like putting any sweats on. Plus, nobody should be awake at 1:30 in the morning. The guys just got back from a mission yesterday afternoon and you didn't want to wake Steve up as he was exhausted.

Stopping in the kitchen, you grabbed yourself a bowl of ice cream and made your way to the living room. Scrolling through Netflix, you picked a movie to watch and got settled in; your big comfortable wrapped around you, keeping you nice and warm as you ate your cookie dough ice cream.

It was only minutes into the movie before you heard someone clear their throat and you looked up to see Steve standing there, pointing at the camera. You shook your head at him and stated "It's fine Steve; I disabled them before coming out here. Come, join me" you patted the spot next to you.

He journeyed the short distance to the couch and you lifted your comforter so he could join you under the blanket. His left arm was placed along the plush couch so you could cuddle into his side. You lifted your ice cream back up from the table and scooped it onto your spoon before putting it up to Steve's mouth. He gave you a chuckle as he opened his mouth, humming as the delicious cold snack hit his taste buds.

Finishing off the ice cream, you placed the bowl back on the table and turned to give Steve an eager kiss, missing the way his soft lips felt against your own. You pulled back and turned your attention to the movie as Steve did the same. You took your right hand and placed it on his thigh, your thumb soothingly brushing back and forth. You heard him let out a content sigh and you grinned, knowing you did your job. You wanted him to relax and that's what you were hoping for.