Bucky Barnes-Damnit Bucky

*Contains Smut

You were seething, pissed off at Bucky for conspiring against you with Steve to make sure you stayed home on the next mission. Bucky told you he didn't think you could handle the mission next week and it became a full blown fight. But now, Steve just verified with you that you were, in fact, staying back on the mission.

Slamming open your shared bedroom with Bucky, your eyes glowering at him as your fists clenched at your sides. You slam the door closed as Bucky marched over to you.

"Fuck you Bucky," you spat out in anger, the blood pumping throughout your head so loudly it was buzzing.

"What did you just say?" he demanded, narrowing his eyes at you.

"You fucking heard me. Steve just informed me that I won't be going on the mission next week with you. You had NO right Bucky!" you roared, stabbing your finger into his broad chest.

In an instant he grabbed your wrists, pinning them above your head as your back crashed against the door. His stance was wide, his eyebrows lowered and you could see the vein sticking out of his neck. "I did this to protect you Y/N. So yes, I had EVERY right!"

You barely heard his words as all you could think about was how fucking sexy he was when he handled you roughly, and with dominance. Both of your mouths were parted, your breath mixing with his. Your arousal was already pooling in your panties as you clenched your thighs shut to ease the throbbing. Bucky noticed your movement, peering his eyes down before giving you a devilish smirk.

Bucky seized your lips in a rough kiss; his erection pressing into your stomach. His tongue prodded at your mouth until you opened for him, a cocky chuckle escaping his throat. You bit down on his lower lip and he growled. Serves him right for being that cocky!

He moved one hand down to your pants, unzipping them with ease as his other hand held your wrists above your head. Your lips never parting as he pulled your pants down to your knees as he made work of his own. You managed to kick the rest of your pants and underwear off your legs right as you felt his fingers at your core. "So wet already," he purred out, taking your wrists and putting them around his shoulder. "Jump," he demanded and you did, wrapping your legs around his torso.

He lined himself at your entrance before plunging inside of you in one swift motion; your cries of pleasure flooding the room. You knew it would be fast and you hung onto his neck as he began pounding into you; the cold door cooling off your heated body. Bucky angled himself right where he needed to as his cock began thrusting at your sweet spot. You felt your walls begin to tighten, your breathing becoming ragged.

Time slowed as your orgasm hit; Bucky's hips stilling as you felt his seed spill into you. You clung to him for dear life as aftershocks continued to ripple through. Bucky helped you back onto your feet, your head relaxing against the door.

"Now can I come with on the mission?" you asked breathlessly.

Bucky smirked, shaking his head. "No!" He turned around and walked to the bathroom and you began to fume again.

"DAMNIT BUCKY!" you yelled before stomping afterhim.