Bucky Barnes-The Truth Part 1

Being Tony's younger sister was actually....kind of nice. He paid for you to go to private high school, along for you entire tuition to college. He took care of you, after your parents died in that horrible car crash.

Being Bucky Barnes' girlfriend was pretty amazing. He was a smooth talker, a real gentleman. It was hard to find men that opened doors for you today, or ordered for you at a restaurant. Those kinds of things you strived for.

Being Bucky Barnes' girlfriend while being Tony Starks' younger sister; not so much fun. Tony was always ragging on the two of you, and you were as usual, always putting him in his place. While he took care of you growing up, and paid your way through school and got you a job working for him, you were your own woman. You couldn't remember how many times you threatened Tony that you would quit or move out; but alas, he was your brother and you loved him. He was the only family you had left.

The whole 'Civil War' thing was so overwhelming for you and you were happy it was over. Steve and Tony talked the whole thing out, even allowing Bucky to join the team after much deliberation, and that was how you first met him. Four months later, the two of you were going strong and you were madly, deeply in love with him.

"I don't want to go to work today" you groaned into Bucky's neck as your alarm sounded from your phone. Bucky chuckled at your whiney tone; your body jerking from his deep morning rumble.

"Just call in sick" he retorted as his hands roamed over your naked back causing you to shiver under his gentle touch.

Giggling at his response, you playfully punched his chest. "I won't take advantage of my brother being my boss Bucky. You know that."

He shrugged, pulling you in for a chaste kiss. "It was worth a shot. I'm going to get breakfast. I'll meet you in the kitchen?"

Placing another gentle kiss to his soft plump lips, you breathed out, "Of course."

As Bucky left your room to get breakfast, you jumped into the shower, quickly rinsing your body. Using dry shampoo on your hair, you got dressed for work and headed to the kitchen to meet Bucky for your annual morning breakfast.

As you got closer, you could hear three distinct voices talking; Steve, Tony, and Bucky.

"No I have not told her yet. I'm just waiting..." Bucky said, but Tony quickly interrupted him.

"For a good time? Oh please Barnes, you damn well know there is no good time to tell her something like THAT!" Tony's voice was loud and demanding and in all honesty, it quite startled you.

"You don't think I know that Tony? It's killing me inside."

"Yeah well you BETTER tell her soon Barnes, or I WILL. And trust me, you don't want ME to tell her something like THAT" Tony roared, slamming his hand down on the counter causing you to jump from the hallway.

You saw your brother glare daggers at your boyfriend before shaking his head and walking towards the elevator; leaving Bucky and Steve standing in silence.

Bucky sighed in defeat; his head hanging low. "Just tell her soon Buck, before things get more serious than they are" Steve demanded; his captain voice echoing through the empty hallway.

Steve soon left and you were frozen in your spot. 'What the hell is going on' you thought to yourself, unsure of what to do next. Of course Tony and Bucky didn't get along, but you figured it was just because Bucky was dating you, and Tony was always overprotective of you. But this seemed, different. It seemed serious and it really got your heart going.

Ever so quietly you made your presence known to Bucky, clearing your throat as you walked into the kitchen. His back was to you, but he raised his head when he heard you; his body stiffening in the process. Slowly, he turned to face you; his face sorrow, broken.

"Wh-what was that about?" you asked softly, curiously. You knew how hostile Bucky could be, especially with his past and the argument he just had with your brother and Steve could set him off so you wanted to ease into this conversation.

Bucky didn't say anything. He just looked at you with such sorrow, such sadness and you were truly started to get worried. "Buck, please, just talk to me" you begged.

"I don't even know how to say it" Bucky whispered out.

Tears threatened to spill from your eyes at the way Bucky was looking at you. In a swift movement, you were at his side, taking his cold metal hand into your warm soft ones; your eyes pleading with him to talk with you.

"You'll hate me" he croaked out as you could see his eyes watering.

Your heart pounded deep in your chest as your tears finally broke through, washing away the makeup you put on after your shower. "Bucky" you said, your voice pleading, "I could never hate you." Why on Earth would he think you would hate him? You loved him, so much that it pained you each time he went on a mission; each night you were left alone to sleep by yourself.

"You're parents Y/N. It's about your parents" Bucky said delicately. You furrowed your eyes at him in confusion. What the hell was he talking about? Your parents were killed in a car crash when you were a young girl, right?

"It..it was me, but it wasn't me. I was..." he sighed in defeat, "I was the Winter Soldier at the time. I didn't know what I was doing. Doll I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

Your breathing stopped; your vision going blurry as you stumbled back; Bucky trying to catch you but you swatted his hands away. Shaking your head, you started to mumble "No, no, no, no NO!" before finally yelling the last part. Sorry, anger, heartache filled your body like an anchor as your mind tried to process his words. Bucky killed your parents. It wasn't a car crash like you were told; led to believe your whole life. "Are you going to yell at me too? I deserve it."

"Why?" you finally croaked out as more tears spilled down your face. "WHY!" you screamed this time; your vocal chords vibrating in your throat as you shoved Bucky as hard as you could; not even managing to move him.

"I was brainwashed Y/N. I didn't know what I was doing." His eyes pleaded with you; pleaded to forgive him as you continued to sob in the kitchen.

Shaking your head, you lifted your eyes to him. "Why didn't you TELL ME??" you screamed; your face pulsating with rage and hurt; your body shaking.

"I just....I didn't.....I'm sorry" he stuttered out; no words coming to his mind at what to say. He moved towards you, his hands out but you all but backed away.

"DON'T touch me!" you seethed, your voice dripping in anger. You tried to calm your heart rate, but something like this sprung on you, it just wasn't happening.

You were livid, heartbroken at hisconfession. Never in a million years didyou think Bucky would hurt you like this; but you were just naïve. Shaking your head at him, you turned aroundand ran back to your room; never wanting to see him again. rG>;nl