Steve Rogers-Distracting Cap

*Contains Smut

It had been a trying time during the last few months between you and Steve. Your relationship itself seemed fine; it was the time that neither of you had for each other that was a major problem. Between Steve constantly off on battles with the other Avengers, and you finishing your Master's Degree in Biotechnology, it was difficult.

When one of you did have time, the other was busy. Steve would always seem to have to work on your least busy days and you were always swamped with homework or studying during his days off and down time.

During the small amounts of time the two of you were able to spend together, it was always physical. But now, that too seemed to be a problem. The sex itself wasn't a problem as Steve knew how to work his mouth and glorious cock on you; it's just that, well, things had turned more vanilla than you preferred. It wasn't that you minded the vanilla sex; it was more of the spice in the bedroom in which you missed. No matter what though, as long as Steve was home from battle, he held you close in his arms each night as the two of you went to bed.

As your eyes began to blur from staring at your computer, you let out a defeated sigh. This last paper of your college life was going to be the death of you. "Argh," you huffed in annoyance as your stomach grumbled for some much needed food. Looking at the clock, you realized you had been at it for nearly six hours straight with no break.

Slipping on your black fuzzy slippers, you opened the door to your shared apartment with Steve and headed towards the communal kitchen. The Avengers Facility in upstate New York was dark and quiet as most of the team was on mission.

Opening the glass refrigerator you scanned the contents before zeroing in on your target. "Yay," you squealed in delight as you grabbed the leftover pizza box before shutting the door. Even though the fridge door was made of glass, Natasha still managed to sneak up on your as she stood on the other side of the door. "Jesus fucking Christ Nat!" you bellowed as your heart thumped in your chest. "Don't DO that!"

She gave you a smirk before taking the pizza box from you; setting it on the expansive marble island and taking a seat on one of the bar stools. "How long have you lived here Y/N?" she asked with a mouth full of pizza.

Grabbing your own slice, you took a large bite before answering. "Almost a year."

"Don't you think after a year, you should be used to the world's mightiest heroes sneaking up on your?"

You snorted at her comment. "You would think so. But...I've kind of had my head in the gutter with my last paper for school."

"When's it due?"

"Tomorrow at midnight. But I'm thinking about pulling an all-nighter just to get it done. And then sleep the entire day tomorrow."

"Just in time for Steve to get back." Your heart sped up at her mentioning your boyfriend. By the time he got back, you would be done with homework and studying for school and have much needed time to spend with him.

In fact, it was Tony who was paying for your schooling. Two years ago, you interned for him. It was in his lab where you met Steve. It was also where Tony saw a bright future with you at Stark Industries. He mentioned he would pay for you to complete your Master's and once you did, you would be working for him. It was nothing short of a dream for you and you couldn't say no.

"Yeah, just in time," you replied rather dejectedly.

Naturally, the assassin picked up on your body language and tone of voice. "Ok. Spill it. What's wrong?"