Steve Rogers-Baking Party

*Contains Smut

"What are you doing?" Steve's deep voice reverberated throughout the kitchen, startling you a bit causing you to jump and let out a yelp. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you" he said after seeing you jump.

Your breath caught in your throat as you heard Steve's voice as you turned to face him. "No" you said waving your hand in the air, "It's fine Steve. Just a bit jumpy after that last mission is all."

That was why you were here, and the rest of the Avengers were out on a mission that would last a few days. The last mission didn't go too well for you and you had asked Fury and Steve if you could sit this one out. Both men agreed, and Steve even offered to stay back with you even though you protested. But alas, he was the Captain and what he said goes.

Steve came into the kitchen and glanced around at the semi-mess you had going on, quirking an eyebrow up at you. "What?" you asked innocently, "I got bored and decided to bake some treats for when the team comes back."

Steve let out a sweet chuckle at your words as he walked over to you. As he stood right next to you, your pulse quickened; your heartbeat hammering in your chest. You had to admit, since the day you met Steve, you were drawn to him; who wouldn't be? He had everything going for him that always turned you on in a man. Steve was tall, pure muscle, and a sweet gentleman. But Captain Rogers was brute, forceful, and rough on missions. Hell, either way, you were always turned on by the guy.

"Need any help?" Steve questioned as his arm brushed up against yours, sending shivers down your spine.

"Umm, yeah, sure, of course" you stuttered out, his touch throwing you off. "Can you bake?"

He hung his head low as if he was ashamed and shook it. "Actually, no. I can't" he finished with a small laugh. "My mother was a great baker, but I was always too sick, or had something contagious to be standing around with her in the kitchen to learn."

You heart went out to him, specifically when he talked about his mom. Giving his arm a comforting squeeze, you looked up at him, a shy smile appearing on your lips. "I can teach you if you want. It's not that hard. You just have to have patience."

His smile matched yours and your heart jumped. "I'd really like that."

"Alright Steve, let's begin!" you stated enthusiastically.

You figured it was easiest to start off with something basic, so sugar cookies it was. As you found the recipe you always used in the cookbook, you started to gather all the ingredients and place them on the table in front of you.

"Ok, so most people today like to use all the electronics and what-not to mix and stir. Not me though. I like to keep things classy" you said giving him a wink. "Plus, with you here, you've got the arm muscles for all the mixing."

You told Steve the ingredients you wanted him to mix together, as you started mixing the wet ingredients into another bowl; a comfortable silence befalling over you.

As you finished mixing your wet ingredients together, you noticed Steve was struggling with the flour and you couldn't contain the giggle that escaped your mouth.

"Here, let me help you" you said as you moved closer to him. You took his large hands and placed your smaller ones of his. Dipping his hand into the flour, you motioned for him to bring it out of the bag. "This is how my grandma taught me to do this part" you said as you gave him a butter knife. As he grabbed a hold of it, you placed your hand over his and started to gently scoot the excess flour off the top.