50K SPECIAL!!!!!!!

(UPDATE: Voting for the 50K Special is officially closed)

PLEASE READ AND PARTICIPATE....if you want to...(sorry, I know it's a little long)

First off, I'm sorry I didn't say it before but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! It's late I know. I'm very good at being late. I just figured, I'd kick off the new year with a fun little special if you guys want...

Demon Heart has officially past 50,000 views, and I truly can't thank all of you guys enough for all of the love and support you have shown me. I know Angel Wings has reached over 160k and that's absolutely spectacular too! But I think it's kind of amazing that Demon Heart reached this before it was even finished!

Anyway, I'm sure some of you have noticed that I kind of stopped doing shout outs. It became very difficult when there was so many amazing people, that I knew I would forget someone and feel absolutely horrible for excluding someone. I truly wish I could thank you all individually, because this really has been a dream come true. But I know it just won't happen.

Instead though, I was thinking I might do some sort of special for you guys! I don't know if you guys will really get into it though. So you can leave your thoughts about it. Maybe it's stupid, but I thought I'd at least offer.

These are some of the ideas that I've come up with as potential options for this....

1. Fanart: This is where I would show all the amazing drawings that people have sent me (and if you haven't had the chance and would like to) you could send something too, so I can show off your amazing work and compliment you awesome individuals that really deserve it! :b I would also be putting up my own attempts at art! (See our dear Delpressing angel above)

2. Fun Facts: This is where I would share some interesting facts about inspiration for characters and plot ideas, things that changed from the initial story and what it's turned into. etc.

3. Alternate Perspective: This is where I would let you guys choose a scene from anywhere in Angel Wings or Demon Heart, and I would have to rewrite it from a different character's (of your choice as well) perspective. (Ex.: The Daza dance at Kai's reception was all from Evabelle's perspective, just watching. Instead, I could write it from either Aza or Del's to see what they were thinking during that time ;) Or I could do a totally different scene. (This would definitely be a fun challenge for me)

4. Deleted scenes: I have a few moments that I decided were not necessary, but they add a bit of intrigue to some of the minor characters. If you want, I could release one of those.

5. New Story Sneak Peak: Shockingly, Angels are not the only things I write about. I have a few other partially written works that I'd love to share with you guys, if you're interested. I thought maybe I could release a chapter or something of one of my other stories to see if you would still be interested if Del wasn't involved...

6. Character Q&A: Now, I have to admit, I've always wanted to do this. I think it could be a lot of fun! So what I would have you do it send me some questions you have for any of the characters as if asking them personally. Once I get a good list, I would put out a chapter with them responding. Hopefully you guys know what I'm talking about. I've seen people do it with other books, like the Percy Jackson gang and so on.

I have no idea if you guys will even get into this. I just would love to do something fun for you guys! I really love being involved with all the amazing people who have helped to push me this far.

So if this all works out and you want to do one PLEASE VOTE for your two favorite of the six options! The one with the most votes will be the winner for the 50k special!!

If this whole thing does not go well, then I won't do it again. However if you do enjoy it, then maybe we can vote again when I get to another awesome reading milestone and do one of the other options. If you have another suggestion to add to the list I have, then please share. I'm always open.

Either way, if you guys want to do this or not, I just wanted to give an extra shout out to everyone who has stuck with me to this point. I love you all!!! And admire each and every one of your amazing hearts!!!!!

(One last little tidbit for those who read this all the way through...if you guys are itching for the next chapter, I've posted a pic on instagram of the first little smidge of chapter 19 :D --- my link is at the bottom of my profile description)