A Random End book 2

Alrighty! We made it through!! Demon Heart is completed!!!

So if you guys remember, I did a similar end chapter in Angel Wings where I just talked a bit with you guys about randomish stuff, relating to the book, and what was to come. This will be pretty similar.

On the last 'random end' bit I posted a video made by an amazing person, who I truly admire. Unfortunately, her video was removed. I made one, myself that I'll replace it with soon. I made it a long time ago, so it's not very good and my own images of the characters have changed since then, but I still hope you enjoy when I finally get that up.

Instead, I decided to make a little collage of fanart I've received from you guys over all the time I've been writing these two books, that have just blown me away! Some of them are my art that I tried to match with all your guy's greatness :b. Sadly, I couldn't fit all of it in one so below is a few more. I have to apologize and say that I don't have all the credits for who made what. I've lost some of them. I'm so so sorry about that! If you see yours, please claim it and I'll put you on the list of artists below!!

 I'm so so sorry about that! If you see yours, please claim it and I'll put you on the list of artists below!!

@firebreathingmermaid

@Izzy_Gold

@LydiaSassafrass 

Before we get into anything else, I need to bring up another matter. Wattpad sent a message saying that they're taking away the 'private' setting on chapters later this month. I really would like to keep the last chapter not so out in the open like the rest of the book because the twist at the end is kind of important to me. So when that setting goes off, the last chapter called 'The Vulnerable Rise' will be removed. If people would like to see it, they're going to have to ask permission. So if you're reading it after finishing 'Finally' and that chapter I mentioned before is not longer up, please message me and I'll try to help you out. --- That being said I might bring up spoilery things from that chapter in the rest of this one, so I will put a big *SPOILER* before it's brought up. Also be wary of any comments. They might say things too.

1. Last time on here, I did a last shoutout, but I've been unable to keep track of everyone. I'm sorry about that. I've thanked some of the talented artists, as seen above. I went back and forth about doing a few more fun facts after the Q&A because there is some fun stuff that not a lot of people know about this book, its characters, and myself. However, I decided to just keep with this for now and maybe doing some fun facts at another time. But I am of course also thanking those who participated in this part as well!

Q: Where did the idea for this whole story start? (by: @GoldenTigerEyes )

A: I guess the idea originated from an old anime called 'DNAngel'. The show started with two winged guys in a big battle. But he one with dark hair and black wings was the good guy, and the guy with the blond hair and white wings was the villain. Generally, especially in kid's shows, it would have been reversed. It was obviously that small trait that I sort of stole and went with in my own direction. Clearly, that simple idea grew and morphed into its own concept. Lucis isn't the villain...(at least at this point...who knows what could happen in book 3??) But the original scene that started this whole thing was the bell-tower scene from 'Angel Wings', except the brothers are fighting each other. Of course you get that in the dream sequence from Evabelle's pov and then in this book too.