Gonna Stay here for a while

A/N: Elisha---- its pronounced ell-ish-a. Just so you all know

I ran... I had no clue where I was going or how long I had been running... well limping but that didn't stop me.

"Come on brogan" I had a child's on my right and a metal bat in my hands... Both of my legs had gone numb at this point and the pain in my leg had completely slipped out of my mind, the speed I was going at was decreasing rapidly now and my lungs felt like they were being stabbed at with a fork. My vision kept going in and out and my mind was thought less."Hey, you two over there" Me and ally stopped in our tracks as I noticed the walker surrounded prison. I looked up at one of the three watch posts and saw an Asian man with jet black hair, waving his arms frantically trying to get my attention."get to the gate!" I looked at where he began to point at and saw a boy my age with a cowboy hat stabbing what walkers were around him.

I tried to over the fact that the ropes on my frail wrists were now burning more aggressively as I threw my wrists from side to side trying to move faster...the dead were no longer my problem anymore, my problem was that Elisha was slowing down, I told her to jump onto my back and hold on tight. She jumped on and I started running again... we passed the gates and he quickly shut the gate behind us."are we safe" she jumped off of my back and rapped her arms around me," I don't know just stay close to me okay" she nodded and held my hand.

"Are you okay" the man from the watch tower ran down to me and the boy who I've got to say, looks pretty decent did the same. The guy handed me a water bottle from out of his pocket "thanks you " I looked at the boy who was now waving his hand at someone Behind us. "here" the boy pulled out a knife and cut the ropes off of my hand and I felt the blood flow to each of my fingers "thankyou"

... "what happened" a man with a short scratchy beard walk over to us, must be in charge around here. "They were running through the woods and I got carl to open the gate for them" whether he's nice to me or not doesn't bother me, As long as Elisha's happy, I'm happy. "well I'm rick , that's Glenn and this is my son carl...go tell Hershel to get his equipment so he can get her leg looked at" I looked down at my leg and saw a trail of blood coming from a wound, it was pretty bad to say the least it started at my knee and ended at the top of my boots.Carl ran off into the building and Glenn walked back into the tower

" names?" I held her hand as we walked up to the entrance, I wasn't letting her out of my site "this is Elisha and my names Braxton but I prefer brogan" "well brogan and Elisha follow me"I did as he said and we walked closer to the doors. " is there a mom,dad or a group looking for you?" ... "It's just us, has been for a long time" when we walked through the main doors the cold air hit me like a wet towel "where were you staying" when we walked into the prison carl and an old guy who looked a bit like Santa Claus was sitting at a table. "This hospital kind of place, it was a compleat looney bin"

"When you've finished up here go and wait in cell c9 and I'll get you later." he gave me a smile and he walked into another part of the prison and as for me I had to sit down at a metal bench with a man who could drug me up without me realising and carl who probably has to be looked after all the time... great.

"So let's see the damage" I lifted up Elisha and placed her on the table as I put my leg on the bench while Hershel looked through he's bag for some stuff."So what's your name" the old guy began to clean up my leg while I spoke to carl. "I'm ally, I like your beard sir" ell was a social butter fly... she was my little ray of sunshine that just never went away. I remember this time where we were near this camp, I picked up some supplies and when I turned around she was talking to a group of kids her age, but a week later when we came back it was over ran... "thank you very much"