Favourite in the world

"Do you like it here so far" I stood outside the door for a moment before making my way into the room, I was going to bring Carl with me to Ron's house which is where everyone hangs out before school started, besides from me anyway

"Do you like it here so far" I stood outside the door for a moment before making my way into the room, I was going to bring Carl with me to Ron's house which is where everyone hangs out before school started, besides from me anyway. "I don't know... they seem weak" I turned the handle and made my way in "you better not be on about me" both of them smirked as I made my way into Carl's room. Rick gave me a quick nod and a smile then walked back out. I sat on the edge of the bed next to Carl's muddy and massy as hell boots. "Ron's got everyone going his today, you can go join them if you want" I looked over at him and He didn't reply for a moment "I don't know... I've got a lot to do" he wasn't going to say no that easily, I grabbed his hands and started pulling him off of the bed causing him to giggle at me "brogan what are you doing?" I started giggling to myself when I was pulling him "I'm trying to get you up"   He sat him self up and I stopped pulling, he wasn't the same height as me anymore so when he stood up he towered me, which meant that I had to look up to him. "Fine" I gave him a cocky smile and we began walking down the street. "What's there even to do around here?" There really was t much around here to be honest... there was for people like Ron and Luke but no one here is like me so I don't do the same thing as anyone else, even Enid for that matter.(sorry for not posting lately, had a shit tone of problems going on)

"Well... there's school, places where everyone hangs out, comics, video games and you can go out every once in a while but yeah... doesn't sound like a lot but trust me... you don't really need much else" I never really hung out with anyone my age besides from Luke and Enid. I just didn't want to get too attached cause I know how it all ends out. Death and walkers. "Video games?" I nodded my head at him... I could see the little smirk on his face. I didn't really play viedeo games or any of the technology stuff. I didn't have it in my old life so why would I use them now, this isn't a paradise and it was definitely not a home... it's just a place with lives and family's keeping it together. I knocked on the door and we waited for Ron to come downstairs "hey newbie, you coming in" the door swung open and there he stood with a smirk on his face at Carl before looking over to me "err sure" I patted him on the shoulder and gave Ron a smile before walking off, I was only taking him there... not going in. "Ron tell enid to come round later" he nodded his head and Carl turned around "so you drag me here and then bail?" I gave him a wink as I walked off to my usual hide out aka the forest

2:34.  School stared in six minutes but I didn't have to worry, Luke's mom said that Elisha and  could have a play date if I wanted until I got back which meant that she would be making friends here. I felt like such a bad mom though. She's my daughter but I'm not with her... at least I can get her some new stuff today Hance why I'm going out for a bit. Today was one of the good days for me... no mood switches no bad thoughts... I had at least one of these a week which isn't a lot but it's better then nothing. What else was I- "so this is where you run off to" I lifted my side gun to his head as I turn myself around... for fuck sake Carl "you bitch" I lowered my gun and watched as he smirked to himself "I could have shot you" he began to walk ahead of me and I tried to keep up "you would have never shot me... I'm your favourite person in this world" he was one of them to say the least "you come in at a close 10" he nudged my shoulder and I felt the corners of my mouth curl up when I saw him do his fake offended face "what are you even doing out here" I nocked his hat a little as we made our way through the trees "the people there are nice but it's all just... a bit much"

We  had made it to the same mall that I constantly went to all the time but this time we went through a different window. " hey Braxton" I turned to my right; turning away from the clothing rack "what was it like for you out there... you know... lie after the prison" I didn't know how to answer, it had been so long yet all of it was just there in my mind as if I keep repeating it every time I'm alone... "well for a while it was fine... I had a bitchy outlook on it all... used to take everything I could from people, then after a while the people were rare... I was out here for over 150 days and there were exactly 59 of those days in a row that I went without talking to anyone...it just got lonely" I looked away soon after and tried walking through the rows unnoticed by his wondering eyes. "I'm sorry for that" I wish that's how i had answered. "Brogan" he clicked his fingers in front of me as I folded the shirt I had picked up, "what?" .... "I asked what it was like out there and you blanked me" I placed the shirt in the backpack and carried on walking around "it was fine I guess, nothing interesting... just travelling around, meeting people, the usual stuff"  he nodded his head and walked around the corner... did he really think it went like that... can't he tell when I'm lying... for fuck sake Carl.

3:34 "hey why did you really come with me today... you could have just waited at yours till school or just have walking around" he shrugged his shoulders "I guess I just missed hanging out with you" I felt the ends of my mouth curl up and he went red in the face alittle "I don't blame you... I am like the one of your favourite people in the world" ha see I can be sarkey (sarcastic British slang... don't question it bab) "ow haha very funny" I could get used to this you know... just hanging out with him, we used to all the time when we would do shifts but I don't think that I ever truelly just hung out with him that much... at least I can try to more now.