Chapter 1

This is my first fanfic so if you like it or have any ideas let me know ;)

***Part 1***FANFIC-Niall #imagine- "I'll Always Be in Your Memories"

Karter is a girl same age as the the boys of One Direction, but just one year younger. Her and Niall have been practically neighbors their whole life but haven't even noticed.

Every day they would end up somehow walking past each other when they don't even notice it. Niall has had his eyes on her before but never really got a chance to say hello. Then when he decided to go on the x factor, he was formed into a boy band group called One Direction... He never got a chance to see her again. Even if he tried but knew he wouldn't be able to look over the massive body guards and Thousands of screaming fans and he really didn’t need a distraction like this. Plus he was famous he could get anyone he wanted! So the thought of her and the last picture of her stored in his mind drifted away and were forever forgotten except two details two tiny tiny details...her necklace that was in the shape of a heart and her name on it and her eyes. Her beautiful hazel green blue eyes.

2 years later

Harry: hi we're one direction

Karter: hi I'm Karter...I won the contest?

Liam: you must have your here now *said jokingly* haha nice to meet you Karter

Karter: you too, my friend Emerson actually won this but she had to visit her family in the USA so she gave me the ummm prize? Haha

Harry: hahah aw that's awfully nice it’s a prize to have you hear then love

*Karter blushes. Then naill zayn and Louis come walking in eating the last bite of pizza*

Louis: hey I'm Louis u must be...

Karter: Karter haha:) *Louis hugs her*

Zayn: Vas Happenin KARTER

KARTER: hahahahhaha nothing much nothing much just hanging with you Guys I guess

Zayn: Nice!

*niall looks up at KARTER Straight into her Eyes and Freezes While getting the thought that something seems fishy..Familiar??*

Liam: niall are you going to say hi?

Niall: ummm

Karter: hi I'm KARTER

Niall: hi I’m ummm... I’m niall

Harry: YaY!!! Look He got it out

NIALLS PROV

Beauty?..Memory?.. Questions?...Those Eyes?..But I don't Know a KARTER?..Do I?

NORMAL PROV (Setting-the last Day of the 1D Contest)

Niall: you’re a Great Girl

KARTER: haha aww niall so are u... Well I mean u Know u aren’t a Girl so that Not What I mean but u Know

*both LAUGH*

KARTER: haha I wish this Moment would last forever

Niall: then let’s make it memorable * He says with a smirk*

KARTER: what Do U mean?!

*Niall Grabs her Hand As he leads her somewhere where no one will find them.. So they can have their Last Moments remembered together

Niall:"Harry always taught me to never leave a girl wondering how I feel about her"

*he pulls away from the kiss still keeping Karter close with one hand on her waist and the other moving towards Karter's chin. Their noses touching and as their lips hover he whispers "Now u know I love you"