Chapter 19

***Part 19***FANFIC-Niall #imagine- "I'll Always Be In Your Memories"

KARTERS PROV

We got back to the hotel as Josh held my hand. It felt good but something about it felt... Weird, like I was doing something wrong. Like cheating... On Niall? NO! NO! Thats stupid... We are over... We are nothing...

Ugh i just dont know... I'm so confused right now... With Josh... With Niall... With Love... With myself... Nothings ever clear...

I felt a slight Squeeze of my hand as i looked up at Josh and smiled.

Josh:"this was a lot of fun, i had a really good time"

Karter:"yeah.. I loved tonight"

I took a breath in before i spoke again.

Karter:"so i guess... I will see you tomorrow?"

Josh:"ha yeah"

He pulled me in for a hug. I started to think... I'm starting to miss him but not as a friend.. But as a boyfriend... He was one of the best ones I had...

I started to walk over to my room as Josh went in his. I looked at my door as I smiled to myself just remembering the times we had together.... And it all came to this moment... This date...

Make sense?

I pushed open the door... I instantly froze... The lights were off and it was silent except for snoring... I walked in a little bit and noticed a beany on the floor that caught my heel... O GOD! OK Harry is clearly here... Alright maybe its better if I dont go in here... I quickly but silently walked away from my room and into the hallway.... Looking left and right i wasnt sure where to go? There was no one here... Maybe... I should just go to Josh's room where else would I go?

Knock

Knock

The door swipped open to a Josh with a Gigantic smile on his face.

Josh:"Hi!"

Karter:"Hi um.. Can i bunk here.. Harry and Emerson are kinda um.."

Both my eye brows rose as my head tilted.

Josh:"yeah yeah sure i dont see why not.."

Karter:"thank you so much!"

I walked into his room it was clean but one side was a bit... Scattered. Then I noticed the loads of supras. I looked at Josh worried and confused.

Karter:"eermmm not to sound weird or anything.... but who else sleeps in this room..."

Please please please not Niall Not Niall!!! Not Niall!!!

I'm exhausted and dont need this!

Josh:"ah... Niall... BUT he... i dont know he has been out all afternoon so i dont think he will be coming back he might be with Zayn or Liam"

Karter:"o ok... Em where should I sleep"

Josh:"anywhere well you probably dont want to sleep on Niall's bed i'm guessing?"

I nodded... I sat on Josh's bed as I spoke.

Karter:"I'll just sleep with you"

Josh scratched his head nervously as he watched me take off my shoes.

Karter:"Josh like you said I've known you forever... Whats the big deal" i laughed

Josh:"ha yeah true i just i dont know I emm... I.. I have to go to the bathroom..."

Wow Josh real attracted hahahaha

Karter:"k have fun" i said jokingly

I laid down on the side of the bed that faced Niall's bed which faced the door... What's the worse that could happen....

JOSHS PROV

I ran to the bathroom closed the door and looked into the mirror... What's happening?! The kiss and now this... I'm never going to stop loving Karter... I'm not messing up again i have her and she wont leave now because we will both be on tour. I need to stop ignoring my feelings for her. But what if she only wants to be friends?! Shes always been like that.. Agh! I quickly brushed my teeth and even put some colone on. I walked into the room and there she was.... Sleeping... Well atleast we are together, Right?

I walked over and climbed into bed next to her. Pulling her closer I just remembered when we were really little and we pretended to get married while we were sitting in the willow tree I had in my backyard... And we used ring pops as rings... I wonder if she remembers?!... I kept mine...

As i wrapped my arm around her waist i wispered: "i love you"

What will happen next? find out and keep reading!

-----------

FAV if you liked it

Please comment!

< 3FEEDBACK

Dont forget to vote for it VOTE VOTE VOTE

And dont forget to check out my second fanfic "You Make My Heart Race"

Part 20 soon!

< 3Fortune