Chapter 22

***Part 22***FANFIC-Niall #imagine- "I'll Always Be In Your Memories"

*1 month later*

NIALLS PROV

"NIALL NO!! LET GO!" she screamed while trying to pull away from me, i didnt let her go. I had her right where I wanted her. "STOP!!" she laughed "HELP HELP!!" she yelled even louder.

KARTERS PROV

He pinned me to the floor of the kitchen as I looked into his glimmering blue eyes that looked down at me. He was on top of me with a whipped cream bottle in his hand. "SAY IT!" he yelled "SAY IT!" he said louder trying to keep a straight face... How did making sundaes turn into me being pinned to the ground by Josh.... Correction Niall haha got ya!

"NEVER!!" i laughed

"THEN I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO!!" he yelled back laughing

I stuck my tougue out in response to him but Right as I was about to open my mouth to speak again, i feel the cold white cream get spread all over my face. Gee Thanks Niall...

NIALLS PROV

I started laughing letting the can fall to the floor next to us. There was whipped cream all over her face! That's what you get for saying I dont make the best sundaes! She started to clear her face of the whipped cream but I beat her to it.

"Sorry babe" i said while my laugh slowly became quieter and softer "but I couldnt just let you get off that easy" As The whipped cream cleared off her eyes they shined again looking straight into mine. Right then and there I lost myself in her beautiful eyes.... God! They were really something...

KARTERS PROV

I could feel my heart flutter from Niall's gesture of helping me rub off the whipped cream from my face. The feeling was weird but I kinda liked it?... Wait whoa! Stop! I know I had feelings for him but I thought we agreed to be just friends... Plus I dont think Niall has huge feelings for me anymore... Its been a while since the audition.

"Are going to get off me?" i said laughing but then noticing things changed.... Niall wasnt laughing anymore?

"Niall...." my voice faded as I noticed the feeling of his thumb stopping in one place then moving slowly up and down my cheek then to my jawline, the expression on his face went straight and unreadable as his blue eyes concentrated from my eyes to my lips... Then just my lips...

I swallowed, why did everything just become so quiet?!... I could suddenly only hear the birds from outside chirpping... And Niall's soft breathing against my skin. My eyes looked to Niall's... Thats when my heart came to a complete stop as he leaned in slowly. His breathe feeling closer and closer to my lips. He's going to kiss me?! Inches and inches away from the feeling of his lips on mine.

Liam:"YES! TOY STORY! WHOSE UP FOR A GOOD MOVIE!"

I could hear Danielle laughing along with him.

"WOOT WOOT" Josh laughed

Harry:"ermmmm...."

Emerson: "Awww!!... Wait? What?"

Crap!

I could feel my cheeks heat up as I quickly pushed Niall off me and stood up of embarrassment.

NIALLS PROV

Seriously??!

Everytime I try to kiss her something has to interupt!! I might as well not kiss her!.. But I really really want to!

Danielle:"what happened here ha!... ha?"

She said wiggling her eye brow at Karter.

Liam:"I dont even wanna know!"