Chapter 14

**Part 14***FANFIC-Niall #imagine- "I'll Always Be In Your Memories"

NIALLS PROV

I walked over and picked up the necklace. Just looking at my blurry reflection in the gold it made me think of the way Karters eyes glowed when she saw this necklace and why she loved it so much. It gave me an idea. I closed the locket into the palm of my hand as I looked up at Emerson.

Niall:"I think I have A plan"

She looked at me with a confused face.

Niall: "You trust me right?!"

Emerson: "Yeah of course, but I swear if you even go close to breaking her heart again then I'm done too and yo-"

She was talking really fast, so I cut her off.

Niall:"i know i know... Just make sure Karter makes it to the auditions"

Emerson:"umm?!"

Niall:"C'mon please Emerson i know she wont listen to me and this is too big of an opportunity for her not to take.."

Emerson let a breathe out while rolling her eyes to the window.

"please..."

Emerson: "...Ok but if she really doesnt want to go... dont expect me to force her... "

I smiled in relief and kissed Emerson on the cheek.

Niall:"thank you thank you thank you"

I ran out and headed into my room to grab my guitar where I found Josh unpacking. Always a pleasure to see my good friend Josh.

Josh:"Hey Man, whats up?"

Niall:"O Um Nothing really just need my guitare... I messed up the other night so..."

I was a little out of breath as i talked while rushing around my room looking for my guitar. Josh nodded.

Josh:"Oh yeah, I heard you got a girl-"

Niall:"umm well eh kinda ...i had one" I mumbled. Josh looked at me. As I found my guitar.

Josh:"whats her name?"

Niall:"Karter"

JOSHS PROV

Karter?... Karter?... No that couldnt be?...

Josh:"WAIT WHERES SHE FROM?!!"

I Tried to yell out to Niall but he was already rushed out the door.... Karter?... I know a Karter... Or i guess knew... I havent talked to her for ages. I have to admitt if thats the Karter i know... I miss her... A lot..

KARTERS PROV

I walked around the corner as tears formed in my eyes and saw Zayn standing there looking at me.

Karter:....im sorry

I managed to say through my stuffy nose and tears.

Zayn: you promised u wouldnt break his heart!

Karter: but did he ever promise he wouldnt break mine did he?!!

Zayn:... You know he loves you

Karter: if he loved me he would have kept his word

Zayn: keep his word?! What do u mean keep his word?!

Karter: i dont know weather to trust him or not zayn! I barely have trust for anyone...but i trusted him! It wasnt just a drink! It was 7...it wasnt just niall ...it was everything