Chapter 15

***Part 15***FANFIC-Niall #imagine- "I'll Always Be In Your Memories"

KARTERS PROV

2pm I just finished packing for home. Emerson was out with Harry. She was staying for the auditions so she didnt have to worry about packing. So i was alone and so hungry. I would normally go get lunch with Niall so it felt weird going alone. I walked down to the coffee shop in the lobby of the hotel and sat down. Right as i was about to take a sip of my drink i felt a tap on my shoulder.

??: hey, do you mind if I sit here

I looked up at him. It was zayn. I was kinda happy because he's a good person to vent to. But then again I just hope he doesnt try to defend Niall because I thought I found myself pretty clear that I can make my own choices.... I dont need a lecture.

Zayn: listen Karter i know... You.. You probably dont want to listen to anyone right now

I was about to speak but he started speaking again

Zayn: and I dont blame you... But this is a really big opportunity and i think you should take it

I smiled weakily at him... I dont know what to say... Emerson kept calling me stupid for turning down the audition but it was different when Zayn said it...was just so sincere I-I feel like hes the right person to listen to...

Zayn: plus i wanna see you dance... None of the boys really have seen you dance

I placed my hand over the heart of my necklace. I always did that when i was thinking about certain things.

Zayn: just take a risk... It doesnt mean you have to get back together with Niall

I finally spoke but quietly and softly.

Karter: i know...

Zayn: so maybe taking this audition would be...

He paused as I looked up at him. His eyes began to smile and one side of his lip curved up as he spoke.

Zayn: something for yourself... Like a getaway but not so away

We both laughed. I hugged zayn. It felt good for someone to care about how I felt for a change. Everyones been telling me to take the audition because its an amazing opportunite... Which it is but for once just to hear someone say "do it for yourself" made me feel that much more powerful.

We slid back from the hug and smiled at each other.

Karter:"thanks zayn... I'll... Think about it"

Zayn: alright!!! Cool!!! I'll be there for you when you do

I smiled at him as i walked back to my room. I started thinking Maybe i am making a mistake not taking the audition... Should I take the audition... I'll never get an offer like this again, will I?... Maybe leaving isnt a risk worth taking?

I walked into the elevator looking down inspecting my shoes... But right as the door was about to close, someone slipped their hand inbetween the doors to stop it from closing... It interrupted my train of thought which made me jump a little. He came in breathless then stood next to me as he spoke... "hello" His voice sounded mighty framiliar. I looked up at him. O MY GOD I couldn't believe it... Tears started to form in my eyes...

--------------------------------------------

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT AND KEEP READING

i really want to know what you guys think!!!

ALSO PLEASE PLEASE VOTE<3

Fav if you like it

< 3FEEDBACK

FAV if you liked it 

FEEDBACK<3

sorry its so short I'll have a longer

one soon just thought I would

post something

Fortune<3