Chapter 6

***Part 6***FANFIC-Niall#imagine-"I'll Always Be in Your Memories" Read &comment;)

KATERS PROV

I got out if the shower and got dressed... Emerson quickly rushed me out the door an we drove to the fair. I reached to my pocket remembering that i never got a chancr to check my phone this morning. I skimmed the flat rinkly jean pocket as i looked up at Emerson in shock.

Karter: EMERSON!!!

She stops the car at a jolt stop

Emerson: What?! Whats wrong?!

Karter: emerson!! My phone!! My phone...wheres my phone?! I forgot my phone!!!

Emerson: i think its on the counter but that doesnt matter we need to get there we dont have time to go back and get it

I knew the real reason why i was so scared about my phone was because i knew....maybe...i dont know...i thought niall would call expecially after he broke my heart. I was about to talk.

Karter: well..

I took in a gasp

Karter: nevermind...

We got to our stand...Emerson made me fo first. I really didnt like this because it wasnt the same as kissing Niall. And the worse thing was ever guy i saw looked like Niall to me...i couldnt stop thinking about him..

NIALLS PROV

I had to find her...i had to see her face...i couldnt leave her with broken heart with no reason.

Harry: she said shes at a kissing booth...

I could Hear harrys mummbled words as i looked up and straight across. IT WAS KARTER!! And she was kissing another guy...i know it wasnt serious like when she kissed me but i wasnt ok with it i started to march over there with my fist tight ready to hit that guy..i was angry! That should be me! But then i felt a hand against my chest.

Harry: "Niall remember you love her take it slow...dont scare her"

Niall: ok

I decided to just act normal...i didnt want to scare her..

*niall and harry are in disguise so the fans dont notice them*

He kisses her

Karter prov

I know those lips..ive felt that kiss...i opened my eyes slowly and hear a voice wisper

Niall:do u forgive me

I know that voice...i sounded like nialls voice

That kiss Was the same as nialls kiss

Those lips felt like nialls lips

Karter: Niall?!

Niall: shhh *he began to smile*

i started to breakdown i didnt want to be near him...i just got over him & im not starting this all over again

I got up and speed walked away from where he was sitting

Niall: Karter?! Karter!! KARTER!! Stop!!

I just kept walking as a tear dripped down my face. Now all the thoughts and memories from the other night and how deep inside i knew i really missed niall strolled through my head.

Niall: It wasnt real i promise i dont know them

I felt a hand grab my arm and swing me facing him.

We looked at each other straight in the eyes. Mine were watery with a tear or two already gone...i couldnt see Nialls eyes...i barely knew it was him. He had sunglasses a beannie. His whole face was withdrawn from my memory. We stood there in silence...it was his turn to talk...he made the mistake.

NIALL'S PROV

I looked in her eyes for what seemed like forever. I didnt know if she was gonna trust me and take me back as even a friend. I could tell i broke her heart from the Distress in her eyes...i know it was all just a misunderstanding but i felt like it was my fault..it was but as though i really was cheating on her... I felt better to know i wasnt but there was no proof to get her to believe me.

As another tear dribbled out of her ocean filled tears she slowly turned her face to the floor..i felt evil...i should have never let her fall inlove with me... I dont deserve her! She deserves better than me. She deserves someone whos not famous...who wont have rumors made up of...she deserves some that she knows will text her back and someone she knows she can trust and believe the truth from. No girl wants a guy who she doesnt know who to trust when that comes into play. No girl wants to be pounded by paparatzi about her relationship...and most importantly no man wants that for his lady... I had to speak i didnt know what to say... On the inside i just wanted for scream but i knew it wasnt to her and she didnt deserve to be yelled at for someone elses mistake. I wanted to yell at who ever started that rumor and who ever those girls were at the bar last night...They are the reason this happened!! I thought i would just stay simple.

Niall: Karter i would never lie to you..All the stuff on twitter was a lie..me kissing that girl was from way before i met you! And thise other girls kept bothering me and harry at the bar after our date last night.

I could tell she was trying to hide her tears. i could feel my voice toughening a tad and getting a bit louder

Niall: i was there cause i was trying to tell harry about our date...i loved our date and i could stop thinking about you..after that last kiss i couldnt help but wish you were still there ....holding my hand...grabbing my shirt to kiss me...with my hands around your waist and your lips on mine

I could tell she was starting to believe me, but now i just wantes to make sure i answered every question she asked me...

Karter: niall? *said in the quietest voice*

Niall: "I love you babe! I love you more than anything...but you wanna know what made me fall for you....why i love you? Your smile, your laugh, your giggles, our moments that feel like they last for ever when they were only 2 second at Nandos or in the middle of the sidewalk kissing in the rain.....The minute i saw you i knew you were the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. And everytime you laugh it made me smile...it made me so happy!"

I could see a smile grow on her face. I knew she couldnt stay mad...not at me. I knew she still loved me... I just had to find it.

I started moving my hands to hers holding her hands..then to her waist.

Niall: "I knew i had to make you mine so that i could be the reason you wear that beautiful smile of yours."

She looked back up at me back into my sunglasses. My voice lowered and now it was soft and normal as i started to take on my sunglasses so she could see my eyes.

Niall:"your perfect baby, i just love you so much."

Karter: niall please put your glasses back on we dont need anymore trouble

Niall: only if you promise you forgive me... You love me right?

Karter: i love you i trust you niall

I could feel her hand brush against my face as she smiled at me.. I put my sunglasses back on.. It felt good to know someone loves you... Expecially when its not because of fame