Chapter 9

***Part 9***FANFIC-Niall #imagine- "I'll Always Be In Your Memories"

NIALLS PROV

It was a quiet drive back to Karter's place. It was a little awkward too... I was eating my chips and all i could hear was the crunch of them in my mouth so even if she did say anything i probably missed it. I crumpled the empty back up and placed it in the cup holder... A place it could stay put for now. At a stop light I looked over and smiled at Karter. She slowly looked over with a rather weak smile.. Still with eyes full of tears. Clearly my eating made things worse... What could i say! I was hungry! I Decided to cheer her up a little bit. I turned up the radio... I couldnt help but notice 'Boyfriend' was on.

Niall: "If I was your Boyfriend I ain't never let you go, i can takr you places u ain't never go, you can take a chance you aint never ever know i got money in my hand that i'd really like to show... SWAG SWAG SWAG on you chillin by the fire while eating fondue, I ain't no about me but i know about you so say Hello 1 2 3 SWAG"

I missed some lyrics but hey! I was pretty proud of myself. Karter just looked at me and laughed... I loved that moment. She had no make up on and she was laughing and smiling... It was an extraordinarry. People always say to take a moment and make it special... To Take a dark moment and make it bright but with Karter's smile there's never a dark moment.

She was laughing so hard her eyes were tearing... I honestly thought i did good? Maybe it was just the way i was singing it.

KARTERS PROV

I loved Niall. I love those random memories that make me smile no matter what is going on in the life right now. Weather its good or bad those will always be the memories i save for ever... I love the fact that Niall is the reason i have those memories:). Suddenly Niall pulled into the supermarket and looked at me.

Karter: *giggle* why are we here? Haha

Niall: "C'mon we're gonna buy some food... Harry and i arent gonna leave you and Emerson alone while your sad"

I could feel a smile slowly begin to rise on my face. That was so sweet of him.

Karter: wait emmmm... I dont have any make up on.. I'm not going in looking like this

Niall: looking like what?! Looking beautiful? Karter your beautiful with or without make up... I would lie to you... U do

I started to bight my lower lip while looking around with my eyes. I really dont like to go places with no make up. What if paparatzi Sees us?

Karter: what if someone see us?

Niall: hahaha Karter its 10pm

I took a deep breath in as

He handed me his shades and his hat... I felt like a guy having my hair tucked up into the hat. This way if someone did see us they would think it was me. There were not a lot of people in there it was really just the few people that came to shop and some workers. Niall started to look at some pasta and meatballs. I got the red sauce.

Karter: hey hun, I'm going to go get a magazine for the trip

Niall: ok I'll meat you at the cash register

Karter: ok

I smiled at him as i walked off into the magazine aisle. As i walked over his hat started getting annoying...my head felt weird and ichy with my hair wrapped around my head like that so I decided to take it off. I didn't see anyone with a camera and there weren't a lot of people here. I looked down at the magazines... There were a lot of magazines filled with One Direction all over them. It was a weird feeling to see Nialls face all over the magazines... Same with the boys. After getting to know them you forget they are celebrities. I randomly grabbed a couple. I walk over to the cashier To meet Niall.