Chapter 8

***Part 8***FANFIC-Niall #imagine- "I'll Always Be In Your Memories"

NIALLS PROV

I heard a loud scream of sobs coming from the kitchen...not long after did i hear a bang and shatter! The bang sounded like someone collapsing to the floor. Harry, Emerson, and I trading scared and shocked looks. Wheres Karter? Is all i could think. We all instantly ran to the kitchen. And there she was...

Her phone was across the room in pieces and in the granite marble corner of the kitchen sat Karter with her knees tucked up to her chest...face hidden in her knees with one hand around her legs and the other resting on her forhead half way over her eyes.

Niall: KARTER?!...KARTER Are you ok?!

I got nothing back but heavy troubled breathing and soft but loud cries. Emerson instantly broke down into tears... Karter and Emerson were like sisters..they cares about each other so much.... One felt the others pain.

EMERSONS PROV

Emerson: Karter?! KARTER c'mon whats wrong

I knew she wasnt dead or anything but we hated seeing each other cry. It hurt more than crying myself. I walked over and sat down next to her with my arms around her. She still hasnt looked up yet.

I could see Tears starting to form in Niall's eyes. It was hard to speak so i tried to lower my voice and calm down a little. I knew Karter needed me right now. I softened my voice and spoke slowly..

Emerson:"Karter... Whats wrong you can tell us...c'mon you know i dont like to see u cry..."

She lightly snuffled then i heard a soft shakey voice.

Karter: "I need to go..."

Emerson: "and wheres that?"

She started to slowly stand up... She barely could i started to get really worried for her.

Emerson:"Karter?! What happened?!"

Karter:"Emerson... Gran... Shes gone..."

She bursted into tears as i wrapped my arms around her. She was so close to her grandma. She was close to both her grandparents, but her grandfather past away when she was 15 to cancer...she never forgot that day. Neither did i... He was like a second grandfather to me. I remember when we would go visit him he would always teach us to have hope and always be positive... Never give up. When ever we would cry because we knew he wasnt going to live much longer, he would always tell us "Gods just bringing me to a better place... Its ok... One day Cancer will just be a Zodiac sign...don't cry... Don't cry.."

He was so gentle...so loving..easy going...he had a sole like no other... But he was right hes in a better place now.

Emerson: "shh shh its ok we will get through this...just remember what grandpa would always tell us... Their in a better place now... Safe... And now together... Dont cry... Dont cry"

I couldnt help but cry myself. Niall got the keys and a jacket.

Niall:"C'mon" he said softly putting a hand out to Karter

"I'll drive you... I dont want you to get hurt"

Karter took his hand and they rushed out the door and left for the hospital where grandmother

was. I looked at Harry as he wrapped his arms around me with my head tucked into his chest...we stared out the window at the dark cloudy sky. I was crying... As my breathing sounded as if it was cut into sections. Harry tightened his arms around me as i rested my head on his chest. He put his head on mine.