Chapter 20

***Part 20***FANFIC-Niall #imagine- "I'll Always Be In Your Memories"

NIALLS PROV

I was all ready for today but i had to go to my room just to grab my sweatshirt... I couldnt wait to play for her and get her love back I have been practicing all night with Liam. I opened my door to my room and grabbed my sweatshirt.... Not long after did I realize a girl.... In Josh's bed..... Karter?.... Suddenly, my heart fell once again... Did they- why is she- I thought they were just-..... I couldnt finish my thought process at all... I didnt think before they were that serious and now remembering how i felt when i first saw them together....

I left my room with my sweatshirt in hand.... I began to think about when Karter asked me 'Why do you love me?'.....

Well... Now its my turn to ask the question....

KARTERS PROV

I woke up and sat up sitting on the bed. I was so tired but ready for this audition. I looked to my right and just saw ruffled covers.

Karter:"Josh?"

No response. I walked over to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. WHOA! It smelt like strong colone in here! Who are these boys trying to impress?.. Goodness! My hair was a mess and my mascara was a mess... I must have slept well, i'm guessing? I pulled up my shirt to where the brewses were. It looked better but still pretty painful. I took a shower, got dressed, put my hair in a pony tail and my make-up on. I walked over to my phone... 2 new msgs

I noticed Josh name popped up first it read:

Hey Karter, went down to practice drums and get breakfast with the Harry and Emerson. Last night was a lot of fun. I guess I'll see you at your auditions

-Josh:) xx

I replied:

Alright, and yeah it was fun I have a bit of a headache now though haha too much to drink I guess:/ see u them

-Karter:) xx

I smiled at that msg but as soon as i opened the next msg my face dropped.... It was from Niall...

Can I ask you something?

-Niall

What could he want to ask me? I havent even talked to him for quite a while now?! I texted back:

Sure?..

-Karter

I almost emediately got a text back as I started to walk to the audition room.

Was it easy?

-Niall

Easy? What? Is this a joke? Is he ok? I mean.. What kind of a question is that?

Was what easy?

-Karter

Leaving me. Saying all that cute stuff then just walking away like it was nothing... Like we were nothing.... Like I was nothing...

-Niall

I started to feel tears form in my eyes but then again anger. Do I really deserve this right now??... I just dont understand why am I always the one that has to feel like the villian. You know what?! NO! I have always been the victim! I have always been the one to get hurt! Its not fair and none of the guys were ever worth it.... This time its NOT MY TURN TO BE! I closed my phone and put it back in my pocket.

Its not my turn...

As I walked up to the audition room I spotted two very important people that I absolutely adore!