Chapter 21

***Part 21***FANFIC-Niall #imagine- "I'll Always Be In Your Memories"

NIALLS PROV

I screwed up again. I couldn't hold it in... I started walking after her. My eyes were watery. I loved her so much... So much!

I felt a hand against my chest stopping me.

Emerson: Niall... Just stop... She will come back...

Niall: "Emerson stop i need to talk to her"

I tried to push past her but she stopped me again

Emerson: No! Niall... Ugh

She gasped as if there was something Karter wasnt telling me.

Emerson: C'mon theres something you need to know..

Niall:"whats there to say! I love her! I'm saying this because its true and it took forever for me to get her to say she loved me and now i'm loosing her again!"

We both walked outside the stage room that everyone was in.

Emerson:"NO niall! I know you love her and honestly i cant stay by anyones word for Karter! So many guys have just given up on her and no affence Niall but a musician is probably the worse person for her to love because musicians always give up on their lover because they have a "better deal" or they want to pressue their career just like Josh did.."

Niall:"But I Wont Give Up! I Swear I Love Her And I know that and I'm going to fight for her"

We were both talking with firm voices.

Emerson:"but you dont get it Niall... She wants you to give up! She wants you to forget about her because she...." emerson paused and took in a breath as she continued "she loves you Niall but she doesnt want to."

Niall:"but why?! She knows I love her"

She knew I loved her right? She had to...

Emerson:"i dont know... she thought Josh loved her too... He did but if you love someone and you have a friendship with that person as strong as they did.. You should never just disappear the next day and let her find out for herself"

Niall:"You know Josh is a good guy though"

She nodded. I think Kater was just protecting their friendship by telling him no.

Emerson:"Just promise me Niall that if you truely do love her dont hurt her... Treat her like the way she needs to be treated and dont give up like the other guys did"

I nodded letting a smile form on my face. I have to find Karter... And I'm going to treat her like the way she needs to be treated.. Like a princess... My princess

Niall:"I wont I promise I wont Give up!"

I grabbed my guitar and ran to find Karter.. I knew exactly where she would be.

KARTERS PROV

I ran to my room grabbed my phone then to central park. I sat there alone on the bench. I slowly cooled down to the state where I was no longer crying. There weren't as many people here as there normally is probably because theres a concert going on down the street, but the people that were here were couples. Boyfriends and girlfriends... Husbands and wives... Then theres me ...undecided in my head and broken in the heart... Two words.. Forever alone

I started to hear acoustic cords and soon a voice coming from behind me:

'when I look into your eyes

Its like watching the night sky

Or a beautiful sun rise

Theres so much they hold'