chapter 3

***Part 3***FANFIC-Niall#imagine-"I'll Always Be in Your Memories" Read &comment;)

KARTER’S PROV

I was so happy Emerson called. I missed her so much, especially now with all of what’s been happening.

Emerson: Hey! Thank you? Why are you thanking me? I haven’t been there for the past 2 weeks

Karter: You know how you gave me the 4 days with One Direction thing.

Emerson: Oh yeah! How was that?! Did any of the boys keep an eye on you?!

I could tell she was joking around with me by the tone of her voice. Which I’m not surprised by… mostly because Emerson and I are HUGE Directioners. Simon’s our God, Paul’s our savior, and the boys...The boys are our sex Gods. Only a true Directioner would understand that. Although, getting to know the boys of One Direction really changed my impression on them.

Before I really got to talk to them, I thought of them as these funny, serious, hardworking, flirty, celebrity like, just want to kiss them kind of guys. Not that half of that isn’t them, but now since I know them I don’t think of them as these “celebrity, just want to kiss them” kind of guys. They act like real people, probably because they are real people, and everyone seems to forget that. In all honesty, they are like the guys I would go to school with, they all had their “That’s what She said”, commenting on girls that would walk by not caring who heard, wanking, swearing, childish moments. None of them forgot where they came from, they were also responsible, fun, kind, funny, random, loving life down to Earth selves. Not stuck up, Not rich money caring celebrity snobs, and certainly Not sketchy. I know that’s a long list of adjectives, but these boys are worth more than a thousand words.

I guess the biggest difference now that I know them, is that as much as they are “just want to kiss them” kind of guys… the only guy I want to have that famous kiss in the rain is with the one I know I can say I love…I guess I’m just going to have to save a it for him…

Karter: It was fun and hahaha no joking around me has a surprise for you when you come home

Emerson: yeah I’m coming home tonight…

Airport voice: plane 443 to London will now be boarding please have your tickets ready

Emerson: I better go I’m boarding the plane now and I don’t want to be yelled at haahaa

Karter: “ok, but come over my place when you get her”

I lowered my voice so no one would hear me.

Karter: I’m on a date with Niall! Ahh!

Emerson: OH MY GOD YOU ARE WHAT?!

I could hear the excitement in her voice although I couldn’t tell if she believed me or not. Maybe it was better if I would have told her when she got here. I could hear the airplane ladies telling her to quiet down and turn off her cell phone in the background.

Karter:”haha I know right I can’t wait for you to be here”

I could hear Niall walking over.

Emerson: ok I got to go before they kick me off this plane haha bye love see ya later

Karter: bye

That’s the best part of having your apartment neighbor be your best friend, because then if I need to talk to someone I just go across the hall.

I hang up and slip my phone into my pocket when I feel hands over my eyes.

??: Guess who?

Karter: I know it’s you Niall

I say while removing his hands from my face and turning towards him. He kept our hands linked together as I looked into his eyes. We were the perfect height. The height in which neither of us are taller nor shorter.