Chapter 13

***Part 13***FANFIC-Niall #imagine- "I'll Always Be In Your Memories"

KARTERS PROV

I looked left and right... I looked everywhere just praying this was all a dream. I couldnt found a way out of these bright lights and faceless bodies. My eyes started tear even more and more. I was loosing my sight. Where do I go?!.. Where's my rescuer?!... Why couldnt Niall just keep that promise?!.. If it wasnt for him I wouldnt be in this mess!! Ahh i just need him out of my head!!...just for tonight. I started to feel dizzy. All i could hear was question after question and flash after flash. "whats your name?" "your name is Karter, yes?" "is it true you and One Direction's Niall Horan are in a relationship?!" "How do you Know him?" "How long has this secret affair been going on?" "you and Niall are hear in New York City on some secret vacation, is that true?"

"wheres Niall..why are you crying?" i could barely see anything. I tried to walk into the hotel but i was trapped and could feel more reporters running over with new news and more questions. "Karter...Karter...Karter...Karter"

I heard left and right. They know my name? Have I been stalked? One reporter really caught me attention though and thats when I broke down. "Are you aware Niall Horan is Making out with another lady at the bar right now?!"

Karter: "What..??!!"

I gasped out the words... How Could He?! I was even considering giving him another chance... All trust now GONE!!!

"cheating...cheating...cheating"

My heart felt like a million pounds and my head was killing and my eyes were full with tears and i was lost and confused. Help!! Help!! Please anyone just get me out of this mess!!

Suddenly, I heard a framiliar voice shouting my name. "KARTER??!! KARTER!!!" i tried to follow the voice but i couldnt see much through the flashing strobe light cameras.

Karter:"YES!! HELP PLEASE!!"

I wimpered. I felt a hand pull me out and into the hotel.

Karter: "Paul?"

Paul:"I think she's ok but you might want to keep an eye on her"

I could hear the elevator door close. My vision still wasnt clear and i was so dizzy.

Liam: "Karter, you ok?...Karter?!"

Karter:"yeah... I..I-"

I fell into Liam's arms...fainted...out of it... Atleast it got me out of the stuggling effect from the paparatzi.

**In Liam's Hotel Room**

My eyes weakingly opened as I slowly got my vision back, by rubbing the dust off my eyes. I looked over and across from me was Liam at a desk doing a twitcam. I stretched my arms and yawned as he smiled over at me.

Liam:"Hey! Your awake!"

Karter: "yeah haha did i-"

Liam: "ok guys I'll be right back, just need to help a friend"

He closed his computer and looked back up at me...

Liam:"yeah sorry Karter but you indeed were mobbed by paparatzi"

Even though that was an awful experience we both smiled at each other.

Karter:"o really... Haha Thanks Liam... Thank you Paul too"

Paul:"sure just wanted to make sure your ok... I think I'm ok to go now"

Liam: "yeah thanks for the help Paul" they hugged each other before Paul left... Haha so cute! Paul left. I'm scared, yes. I'm sad, yes. I was trembling inside, yes, but being with Liam brought a whole new prospective to tonight. I got up and walking over to the computer as he got me a water.