Chapter 5

***Part 5***FANFIC-Niall#imagine-"I'll Always Be in Your Memories" Read &comment;)

KARTERS PROV

I heard the knock again and again, sounding more demanding everytime. I got up and walked over still half a sleep.

??: C'MON KARTER OPEN UP

I recognize that voice... Then i remembered..OH MY GOSH i was supposed to be ready by 11 and now its 1230pm. I swing open the door and see Emerson standing there looking at me all excited, but crazy.

Emerson: c'mon c'mon we need to go hurry up get changed

She was rushing me to the shower and pushed me into the bathroom and shut the door. I stood there on the other side of the bathroom door looking into the mirror. I looked awful..it was a long night so i guess i had an excuse.

I could hear Emerson in my room picking out my clothes to wear.

Emerson: C'mon get showered we need to get going!! Its a first come first serve to set up our station at the fair and we both know how hard we worked for this amd we just need a little bit more money til NEW YORK!!

Karter: i know! Im excited!

I just thought of all i wanted last night...to forget about Niall. The fast we get to New York City, the faster I'll be away from him. I started over reacting again thinking about how the worst part of what i saw on twitter was Niall didnt even defend himself...he said nothing...it made me feel insecure last night that he had the guts to not only go kissing another girl directly after our date, but that the last tweet i saw from him was "just had a great night with an amazing friend...shes a beauty! Xx;)"

Was that for me... Or that girl?

More quieter with a smirk on my face

Karter:"i cant wait to get as far away from here"

EMERSONS PROV

I was soo excites for New York City, New York. We saved up so much money for this trip. Karter and i have been saving since the 8th grade. We have always been there for each other so we trusted that neither of us would end up baling out... Sometimes you just have too trust that the future will work itself out so you can live the present.

I picked out the cutest outfit for Karter. We had to look good today... I thought it would be fun to do a kissing booth. At first we thought it was a great idea but then karter met Niall and she wasnt sure, but i think those pictures made her think one thing...Revenge!

As I was glaring down at the outfit I rested on the bed, I noticed a beautiful gold necklace lying on the floor...slightly tucked beneath the bed. I remember Karter wearing that gold chain...but i dont remember a heart? Or a story?..

I walked over to it and picked it up. I stared at it for a while carefully observing it. It was such a nice necklace...Niall must have really broken her heart because I know Karter has a heart and unless someone broke hers, she would never leave theirs on the ground.

I couldnt stop lookinh at it. I started to feel bad..maybe i wasnt here for her long enough. I probably shohld have stayed a bit longer.

I heard the water in the bathroom turn off. It was already 115 we really needed to hurry up mainly because it starts at 2...i think the rest is common sence.

Right as i was about to speak i hear the blow drier turn on and a phone buzz...it caused me to jump... I notice Karter's phone all lit up... I looked at the phone WHOA! 50new msgs?! When was the last time she checked her phone?! I didnt take a chance to really notice to much of who was calling.