chapter 4

***Part 4***FANFIC-Niall#imagine-"I'll Always Be in Your Memories" Read &comment;)

KARTER’S PROV

I was so frustrated… He wasn’t answering my text and it was such a simple question…well that’s if he has feelings for me too, if I wasn’t just some charity case for to make him feel better. That’s if the words ‘I love you’ weren’t a joke or a big misunderstanding.

Tears were draining out of my eyes, they were too hard to keep in. I kept thinking maybe if I closed my eyes even just for the smallest time…. maybe this whole situation would just disappear…my broken heart…the pictures…that girl in the pictures…my tears. I even went as far as saying my love for Niall…that date…Niall himself. I just wanted to forget about it all. I wasn’t strong enough to go through another hard relationship.

I turned off my computer and as the black screen appeared, I saw my reflection and noticed a heart…gold heart lying peacefully on my chest. My face bunched up causing a tear to run down to the tip of my chin. I wrapped my hand around the heart as the tear fell on it and melted into my skin. I closed my eyes and began to shake my head. I ripped off the necklace and threw it on the floor. There was no way I could wear that after seeing Niall kissing some other girl. What if he gave her the same necklace…like in movies? I thought of Niall’s words in my head as I looked at it spread across the floor “Not because you wanted it but because as long as you have this, we will always love each other”

Here’s a wakeup call Niall, I don’t want someone whose going to cheat on me, so I guess my love for you is gone just like how your love for me is untrusted.

I was going to send him another text, but it just wasn’t worth it. I started to think there was no point in crying…point in wasting these tears. I still had Emerson, someone who has always been there for me, always answered my texts when I need her most, someone who I’ve known forever. My life isn’t over yet. Plus I want a guy that will smudge my lipstick and not my mascara. I climbed into bed and closed my eyes it was already 3am and I was exhausted. I forced a smile to my face. Tomorrow will be a new day...

WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER.

**MORNING**

NIALL’S PROV

I woke up and checked my phone. It was 6am which was a good time to wake up knowing that I have recording for the album today. I still had a big smile stuck on my face just because of that date with Karter last night. I’ve never met someone whose so perfect but so real. I couldn’t wait to ask her to be my girlfriend, so I can call her ‘my girl’ or ‘mine’ instead of Karter. I started get dressed as I looked at my phone. It says Karter responded last night. I felt bad I didn’t check earlier, but I knew she wouldn’t mind my tardiness knowing how much she loved me.

I started to get really confused. “Why do you love me? She texted back “Why do You Love Me?”...was this a joke? She knows I love her I can barely count how many times I told her. I started thinking…Is she ok?...Why would she say that? I tried calling her…maybe something was bothering her which made her want to talk to me. The phone rang and rang and rang she never answered. It was 9am now why isn’t she up. I started to get worried. I know I shouldn’t, but I really cared about her and I want to know if something is bothering her…I want to be the boyfriend that she can go to and be open minded to and talk to me about stuff. But I’m not her boyfriend yet…I was waiting for the right time to ask her, that’s what made the question “Why do you love me?” so touchy.

I went across the hall and barged into Harry’s room. He’s the only one that I told about Karter and me. I tried stayed calm… it really wasn’t such a big deal. Harry was on his computer.

Harry: Hey Niall!

Niall: Look! She sent this to me last night-

Harry interrupted me.

Harry: Why didn’t you answer it?

Niall: CAUSE I DIDN’T SEE IT TIL THIS MORNING!

My voice began to rise angrily. I just wanted an answer, I wasn’t in the mood to be questioned.

Harry: whoa whoa whoa! Calm yourself Niall!! What did you say?

Niall: I just said a simple, hey Karter I had a great time can’t wait to see you again then she said “why do you love me?” WHAT DOES THAT ME HARRY…C’MON WHAT DO I SAY MATE?

Harry: Hold up

Harry starts walking over to his computer which was opened to the log in screen for twitter.

Harry: Niall log in

I logged in. I wasn’t positive where he was going with this. How was twitter supposed to help? My account screen came up everything looked normal…fans asking for follows, video diaries, shout outs etc.

Niall: see everything’s nor-

I stopped talking and noticed a trend and what some fans were saying:

“Niall who’s the chick?” “Why are you cheating on me I’m your wife?!” “Guys if we can except Danielle and Eleanor we shouldn’t send hate to whoever this girl is” “If She Makes Niall happy We Should Be Happy Too” “I heard her name is Ali” “Someone tell me thing is photo shopped” “He was probably drunk, he probably doesn’t even remember any of this” “Harry was with him”

#NiallKissingGirlFromBar #NiallHoran’sGirlfriend #Ali? #Niall&Ali;Harry: Whoa my god!

Harry put his hand over his mouth in shock. I opened the pictures…it was me and that girl from the bar. Who is she…I know her… it is Ali…but that’s an old photo and those girls from last night weren’t her.

Niall: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! SOMEONE PHOTOSHOPPED ALL OF THIS…I SWEAR IT’S NOT TRUE!!

Harry: it’s those girls from the-

Niall: I KNOW!!!

I banged my fist to the table. Now I was pissed!! This is the reason Karter sent that!! This is the reason she won’t answer her phone!! THIS IS THE REASON WE CAN’T HAVE NICE THINGS!! Harry tweeted “those are old pictures guys, Niall never kissed anyone and those girls were annoying us we told them to go away promise”

Harry tried to calm me down. I was so angry. I can’t have a girlfriend because if this. I can’t have Karter because of this and Karter was all I wanted, but no one would understand because now she probably doesn’t trust me at all. I started pacing back and forth in Harrys room running my fingers through my hair. I didn’t know what else to do. I didn’t know where to go. I tried calling Karter over and over again I wasn’t going to stop till’ she answered. She needed to know the truth. From Me! I called her 90times and left her 50 messages before I had to leave.

Harry: c’mon man we need to go to the studio, you can call her later…I’m sure she will see your messages

Harry placed his right hand on my back guiding me out the door. I couldn’t picture Karter crying I didn’t want to. All I could picture was that cute soft spoken smile on her face. How was I supposed to clear this up? How am I supposed to get her trust back? Everything is nearly impossible being in a situation like this with her…is this considered a fight? But I knew everything was impossible without her.

I tweeted “THIS IS CRAZY AND IM NOT HAPPY RIGHT NOW…THOSE PICTURES ARENT REAL I DON’T KNOW THOSE PEOPLE AND ALI WAS AN OLD FRIEND…there was absolutely NOTHING between us!!”

KARTER’S PROV

12am I woke up. My eyes were still puffy red from all the emotions that were going through me last night… I was questioning whether to check my phone let alone twitter. My hand was hovering over my phone when I heard a knock on my apartment door I looked over at it as a heard another knock…

-------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT AND KEEP READING

i really want to know what you guys think!!!

ALSO PLEASE PLEASE VOTE<3

Fav if you like it

< 3FEEDBACK