chapter 7

***Part 7***FANFIC-Niall #imagine- "I'll Always Be In Your Memories"

HARRYS PROV

Niall seemed to be making things better with Karter. I knew he would...Nialls a very lovable person. Hes always the first person i would go to to talk about something i need to get off my chest when Louis isnt there to help. Surprisingly Niall can be a good listener.

I stood behind Niall in line when we were waiting but once Kartet ran off and all that drama or make up or whatever happenes I seemed to have forgot where j was.

I looked up... Not noticing i was still in line for the kissing booth. It was my turn next. I looked up and saw a girl... She smiled at me shyly. I couldnt help but look at her eyes... They were dark but the way the light shined in them caused a reflection to show... She looked so innocent. Innocents at a kissing booth? There must be more to this girl. I bet her appearance was a lot different from her personality. She seemed adventurous though...

I sat down at the seat infont of her... I wasnt sure what her name was so i started with what was obvious. She was beautiful in my eyes.

Harry: "Hello Beautiful"

Emerson: *giggles* Aw hi

Harry: i'm ha- ermmm

I cut my sentence off i remembered she probs couldnt tell i was Harry Styles. With My disguise it was hard to pick this cheeky fellow out;).

Harry: nevermind *I mumbled* whats your name?

I gave out a gentle smile as she let out a soft giggle. I liked her giggles. They were cute. I always liked it whem i could call some cute.

Emerson: Emerson haha

That instantly hit my head... Emerson?!.... Emerson?!.... Shes Karters friend!! The Soft comforting voice on the phone this morning! I want a girlfriend... I'm not desprite thazs for sure... I've just...i dont know I miss having someone to hug thats a girl... Someone who i can fancy without feeling the stress of them thinking of me differently... I leaned in for the kiss...

EMERSONS PROV

As our lips touched. I started to want to know who this was. He seemed like a good look guy even though i could barely see his face. I liked his smile... The way his lips curved up when he smiled and his nice white teeth shined out. Why didnt he finish his name? ...no one has a name called 'Har-ermmm'. He must have been a fun guy... he was wearing converse...most cute fun guys wear converse and look good in them.

His lips were soft against mine. He was good kisser. Unfortunately, the Guys in line became really impatient and started ruining the moment.

I pulled away from the kiss, but right as i was about to open my eyes i felt harrys hand against the back of my head forcing me back to his lips. In all honesty, I didnt have a problem with it... Karter and i have been here all morning and it was about 330pm and we already had enough money for well...4/5 pay of the trip. We just needed a tad more money. We probably would have had it but this mystery man would stop kissing me... He could be nerdy for all i know but he sure made my day.

He was the first guy to make a reasonable conversation with me that didnt start off like "hey sexy" or "damn, how u doin shawnty" etc. Instead she stared off with "hello beautiful". Finally a guy with manners...comman sence to know girls can be sluts but i'm not here for a man and i'm certainly not desprite... It was the easiest & fastest way to earn money for NYC. Plus it was kind of last minute.

We heard Niall and Karter run over laughing with a worried look on theor faces. Karter grabbed me and the money and Niall grabbed Harry as our lips ripped apart from the surprise.

Karter: C'Mon guys quick run!!

Emerson: What?! What happened?!

Niall: Fans!! Billions of them!!

Harry began to look worried...we all did we all were..

Niall: C'mon Harry lets go!!

Harry: how do they know we are here?!

Karter: niall took off his glasses...i told u to keep them on *giggle*

Niall: sorry babes i just i dont know i was Nervous

Harry: where are they?!

Niall: some girl saw me then ran and yelles o my god its niall horan... I think she went to go get her friends or something

Emerson: LIKE A MOB!!

I started running faster i was pretty scared now. Karter and i were fast runners. As we were running i thought about who that was i kissed. Harry?! As in Harry Styles?! It makes sence because Niall was there for Karter and i talked to Harry on the phone...the Converse?! ....the smile?!... Fans?!

Emerson: "I JUST KISSED HARRY STYLES" i quickly muttered

Karter: "you what?!"

I was about to speak but i was out of breathe and karter spoke first.

Karter:" o yeah mhm girl i saw you" she said jokely

We both laughed. The guys finally caught up so we drove home we all decided to go hang out at Karter's place.

KARTERS PROV

It was a great afternoon. We all got along so well. Harry and Emerson were too cute together. We just sat there laughing and drinking soda and eating popcorn. We startes up a movie... We were watching 'Ferris Beullier's day off'. Classic!

Right as it started i felt my phone buzz... I reached in my pocket to see who it was... It was my brother?!... Theres no big holidays anytime soon??... Theres no football game on?!... And i sure wasnt snowboarding season?! Why would he be calling at 430?!.... He never calls in general?? I see him around town enough?! I answered the phone:

Karter: Hey Mitch

Mitch: hey

I could hear the tension in his voice... He didnt sound good...there was something wrong. I slowly untangles myself from Nialls arms that were around me as i started to walk into the kitchen away from the TV room. I was worried..is he ok?!

Karter: Mitch?! Whats wrong?! are you ok?!

I heard nothing but a heaving gasp be let out and a sniffle of the nose.

Karter: Mitch?!...Mitch?! Mitch whats wrong...

My voice began to weaken and tear ran down my face...What was happening?!... Hes my only brother... I need him to answer me is he ok?!

Karter: Mitch?!...your scaring me..