Chapter 24

***Part 24***FANFIC-Niall #imagine- "I'll Always Be In Your Memories"

KARTERS PROV

Our lips just brushing up against each other... Just waiting to touch...

FLASH!

A big bright light interupts us scaring me. I lookover to where the flash came from as I feel Nialls lips slam against my cheek... Clearly he hasnt noticed I moved my head yet.

NIALLS PROV

What?! This isnt her lips?! GOD NIALL YOU JUST KISSED HER CHEEK?! You idiot! I thought it was her lips! I look down in embarrassment. I actually thought this was my moment, this was our time, but clearly fate doesnt want us together...

Niall:"whats wrong" i wispered in curiousity

Karter: "o Erm... Sorry I thought I saw a flash.... Maybe it was just lightening..."

Or paps

Niall: "yeah.... Maybe...." i said awkwardly.

The rain started to pick up.... Maybe this date is over...

Fate clearly doesnt want us together...

Never say Never a wise man once said.... One more try shouldnt hurt.

~*~

We got back to my flat, into nice dry clothes, and sat down to watch a movie. I requested that Karter would stay the night, and she agreed since our date was kinda messy. We ended up watching The Notebook. At the end I heard a sniffle from Karter, I looked over to see a tear slowly moving down her cheek.

KARTERS PROV

He looked at me straight in the eyes. Everything went quiet. This movie always made me feel uncertain... I mean even though she found her true love and ended up with him in the end...it took a while for her to notice...she gave up on him for someone else...people said he wasnt good enough...but in the end they found their ways back together.... Then I thought of Niall... Do I love him?... If I had to live 'The Notebook' would he be the one I trust for the future...even though I wouldnt remember that past?...

Niall wipped away the tear on my cheek with his thumb then started to lean in. Was this really happening... Again... While I'm confused about my feelings... I... I just... I broke eye contact and looked down at the ground closing my eyes slightly..

Slience.

I grabbed his hand with mine and removed it from my face.

Karter: "i should, probably go to bed... Its late and we have a long day tomorrow" I partly mumbled

It took him a minute to respond.

"yeah.." he almost whispered

"g'night nialler" I said while getting up from the couch and making my way to my room.

Niall: "night babe... I mean Karter..." he quickly corrected

NIALLS PROV

EVERYTIME!!! Gahhh I just cant take this anymore everytime I just let her slip away from me and one day she might be gone!

Niall: "NO!"

I said strongly as she turned to face me questioned. I paused and looked at her seriously

Niall: "no! Karter just no! Stop running away from me... What did i do... Maybe I dont deserve you but i love you and i'm not letting you leave me again" i half yelled. It was silent...i was just waiting for her answer but still nothing. "...I Love You..." i repeated softly....

KARTERS PROV

Did he mean that? A smile began to form on my face 'I love you' he said... And for some reason instead of feeling unsure or confused or proud i felt butterflies and happiness and reassurance... It really was different when he said it...he is different...and now hes mine...

I looked up at him, speed walked over and grabbed a hand full of his shirt and pulled his body against mine as our lips smashed together.

This time everything felt the way it should...right <3

NIALLS PROV

She pulled away breathlessly "I Love You Too Niall" we both smiled as she pulled me back into the kiss. Another wrinkled up shirt... But a whole lot of love...

I guess sometime speaking your mind from your heart is the answer to the path of happiness..

~*~

Month Later

Interviewer: "And we are back here on Good Morning America we have some good looking guys here by the names of Liam, Zayn Niall, Harry, and Louis..sound framliliar?! HAHA everybody its One Direction!"

*cheers*

The guys:"hey!! Hey!! Hey!!"

Interviewer: Haha, well everybody seems to know you obviously, your one of the biggest boybands in the world but the number one question that we should get answered as soon as possible is.. Whose single and whose taken?!"

Harry:"taken!"

Liam:"taken!"

Zayn:"single"

Louis:"taken!"

Niall:"ha... Yeah karter"

I spaced out smiling over at Karter who was standing on the side behind the camera with Emerson, Danielle, and Eleanor.

Interviewer:"and Niall this question is for you what's your favorite memory from the tour?"

A smile spread across my face at that question.

Niall:"The first time she said she loved me. Best moment of my life!"

Interviewer:"by she you mean?"

Niall:"My Girlfriend, Karter! She will alway be in my best memories because from now on there wont be any memories without her"

Everyone 'aw'd in the crowd. I could see Karter blushing giving me a sweet smile.

KARTERS PROV

You know that saying: "To Travel is better than to arrive." Because I used to think that there was only one path to take to where you want to be in life. But, if you choose that one path, it doesn't mean you have to abandon all the other ones.I realize its actually what happens along the way that counts; the stumbles, the falls, and the friendships. It's the journey and not the destination. You just gotta, I guess, trust that the future is gonna work itself out like it's supposed to. Like the people you meet will find there way in and out of your life unless thats where they actually belong...but its the memories you have to remember with these people so when the ending does come...theres no regrets left behind.

<3

--------------------------

Let me know if you liked it;)

YES that was the FINALE CHAPTER! I hope you guys liked it

Please check out my second fanfic "You Make My Heart Race"

PLEASE COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

VOTE VOTE VOTE

FAN FAN FAN

And i will be thinking about a Sequal after i finish my second fanfic so comment me your thoughts