🌺||1

Jimin pov.

Jimin woke up in the morning feeling tired, he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and take a shower before he change his clothes to head out of the house.

As he was walking downstairs he saw his parents eating breakfast, he bowed to them as he greeted them " good morning ", " good? " his father asked sarcastically as he rolled his eyes at him.

" I am sorry.. " Jimin said feeling sorry but at the same time he wasn't even sure why, it's not like it was different from any other day but still it was hard to adjust to them treating him like this.

" can't you finish your food and leave already? " his mother asked feeling irritated by his presence, " sorry i finished, i am going now " he said to her with a pained smile that she doesn't seem to notice.

He left the house looking at the clear sky and how the tree leaves swinging around with the wind, being lost in his own thoughts until a flyer hit his face stopped him.

" good way to start your day park jimin " he groaned as get the flyer off his face feeling annoyed but at the same time curious about what the content of the flyer, " oh this academy... " he examined the flyer before folding the paper in half and slid it down his bag while walking toward his favorite park.

The day passed normally, he got back home to find it empty, it wasn't because his parents were busy with work, no they just avoided staying with him as much as they can, they didn't like to spend time at the house just because of his presence.

He laid down on his bed being lost in his own thoughts when he suddenly remembered the flyer, he reached his bag to look for it and when he found it he stared at the school liking the idea that it was like a boarding school " will they let me apply..? "

He laid down again as he closed his eyes his thoughts taking over him " If hyung was here.. everything would have been different, my life would have been different, if you just didn't help me that day.. if you just let me stand there like how I was supposed to, then everything would have been.. different, everything would have been fine. "

He placed his hand over his head as his vision got blurry, he closed his eyes hoping it will get better soon as the headache slowly took over.

A while later a sound of a car parking outside caught his attention, he sat up feeling tired and in pain as he walked downstairs to see who came back home.

" mom ..? " he called her as soon as he saw her, waiting for her to answer but she just looked at him in silence, " can i talk to you about something? " he asked feeling quite nervous as he lowered his head.

" what do you want? " she asked coldly as she walked toward the living room while jimin following her like a lost puppy, " can i change schools..? " he asked in a low toned voice as worry started lacing his voice at the thought of her saying no when she glared at him.

" to which school? " she asked in a cold tone while tapping her phone with annoyance, " b..big h..hit academy " he stuttered as he looked down at the floor not able to catch how wide her eyes got when she heard his answer.

" is it ok..? Please. " he pleaded feeling like he really need to attend that school, " you really want to take over his life don't you? " She asked shocking the boy as he stared at her with fear.