🌺||33

Author Pov.

Jimin was a moaning mess as he felt jackson go deeper inside him, this was now their third round, he fucked him in all ways possible leading jimin hole to hurt from how hard he was penetrating him.

When he came he pulled out of jimin before gripping his hair, " lick me off " he said with a cold expression, jimin was staring blankly at the boy, he only stared at him for few seconds before licking jackson cum.

He was really disgusted with himself but what could he do? For some reason he accepted his fate, since his brother died his life turned to the worse, being raped twice was enough to show him his existence was just to punish him.

Jimin and happiness are exactly the same as the devil who dreams to be in heaven, jackson pushed him away when he finished and stood up, " I have one more gift baby " jackson said as he kissed jimin lips, enjoying his taste one last time.

The boy just looked at him blankly, " change your clothes and get out, no need to lock the door just close the lights behind you " he said before leaving the club room, jimin laughed bitterly as he looked at his bruised body, the hickeys and bite mark's jackson left between his thighs.

" why are you still living jimin.. " he asked himself as he cried, he didn't know what to feel, he was laughing but at the same time shedding tears, he weakly stood up and wore his clothes, why clean himself? He is dirty in both ways.

He limbed his way toward the dorm building, he really hated himself, he could see some of the student's eyes on him, he was limbing, his neck was full of hickeys, his face was swollen along with his red eyes from all the crying.

No one needed to ask, he already looked like shit, all he wanted to do now is go back and hide, as soon as he opened the door he saw jungkook walking back and forth nervously in the living room with a worried face.

Jungkook didn't waste any second, he ran toward the boy and held his shoulders but jimin pushed him away, " don't.. " he said in a low.. hurt tone before he walked away, jungkook could see the hickeys that jackson marked jimin with.

He could see the bites he left on jimin pale skin, the way jimin was limping? He knew that jimin went through it again as he hated himself.. he promised him no one will ever touch him again.. yet he couldn't protect him again.

Jungkook followed the boy who just reached the hallway of the apartment and held him, " jimin.. " he called weakly but jimin cried as he pushed his hand away, " no.. please jungkook.. leave me alone.. " he cried as jungkook shook his head.

" I am sorry jimin.. " jungkook said as he pulled jimin into his embrace, the boy started crying really hard as he tried pushing jungkook but failed miserably, " I am sorry.. I couldn't protect you.. " he cried harder as he held jimin tighter.

" stop.. stop touching me jungkook.. I am so disgu- " jungkook lips interrupted jimin who pulled away, " you can't.. I am filthy.. " he said as he pushed jungkook, " sorry.. " he said as he tried reaching the room but jungkook didn't let him, he carried the boy and took him inside the room.

He gently placed him on the bed before he went to take out his clothes, he placed them neatly on the bed before going to jimin side, " I will help you.. you can't say no " jungkook said as jimin looked at him with tears filled eyes.

Jimin was about to take his clothes and leave but jungkook stopped him and carried him again, he went to the bathroom and locked the door, jimin was scared but jungkook didn't care, he knew jimin was on an edge.. leaving him alone? was the last thing he would do right now.

He opened the water and tried to get the best temperature so jimin could shower, the boy was standing behind him looking at him and how he was putting an effort to clean him, he smiled weakly as he glanced at his own body.. he will hate me once he sees my body.. is all he could think.

Jungkook turned to see jimin standing with a blank expression, he walked toward him and tried lifting his shirt but jimin shook his head meaning no, the boy gently caressed jimin hair, " don't worry.. I will help you shower.. I promise I won't do anything weird.. " he said as he looked at the floor, jimin stayed quiet as he kept his gaze at the floor.

________
The next update will be later
🧡🧡🧡🧡