🌺||19

Author Pov.

Someone pulled jimin body back away from the road, jimin eyes widened when his face hit on someone chest, he didn't know who it was but the only thing he was able to think off is push himself away and run.

" Are you crazy?!!!! " the guy shouted as he held jimin shoulders tightly, looking at him with both fear and worry, jimin vision were a bit blurry from his tears he really wanted to escape but the guy grip was tightening on his shoulder.

" pl..please let me go.. " jimin stuttered as he felt weak on his knees, " jimin.. it's me.. I won't hurt you.. " he whispered to jimin ear after he hugged him tightly.

" please.. yoongi hyung.. " jimin cried on the older shoulder feeling really hurt, he didn't want to be seen like this but the older wouldn't even let him go.

" what happened.. tell me jimin, did something happen to you? " yoongi asked his voice full with concern, jimin only cried harder as he hugged yoongi tight " I am tired.. I was the one who should have died.. if I did..- " yoongi interrupted him " jinho will be very disappointed in you.. he really loved you jimin, he always talked about you and how much he misses you and loves you.. " the older said as the younger shook his head.

" but if he love me.. he should have let me die.. he knew I was hurt.. I was broken.. he knew no one liked me.. but he..- god.. I want to die too.. " jimin mumbled the last words as he took a deep breathe.

" I won't let you.. you can't die jimin.. " yoongi said as he cupped the younger face " something beautiful.. innocent shouldn't be hurt like this.. ".

Jimin suddenly laughed as he looked anywhere but yoongi eyes, " I am nowhere beautiful nor innocent.. I am ugly.. disgusting.. filthy.. " jimin said feeling hurt by every word he said to describe himself.

" you're not.. " yoongi said feeling sorry, " I became like this because jinho saved me.. if he didn't I wouldn't have received this much of hate.. I wouldn't have got abused.. I wouldn't get raped.. " he mumbled the last sentence but yoongi heard him.

" what do you mean raped.. jimin! " yoongi asked as worry started taking over him while holding the vulnerable boy in front of him, " when? " yoongi asked as he felt anger filling him up, jimin looked down.. " not so long ago.. ", yoongi furrowed his eyebrows " when jimin?! " he asked angrily.

" few weeks back.. " he said when he saw how serious and angry yoongi face was, " who? " yoongi asked again not happy about what he found out, " it doesn't matter anymore.. " jimin said but that made yoongi more upset as he asked again in a threatening tone.

" j..jackson.. " the younger mumbled as he hid his own face feeling awful, " I really hate myself yoongi hyung.. I don't know anymore what to do with myself.. I am so disgusted by myself.. "

Yoongi face turned pale when he heard the younger words, he didn't like what he heard but he couldn't change anything too, he looked at the crying boy in front of him feeling sorry.

" H..howw..? " yoongi asked as he held jimin both hands close to his chest, the younger looked at him with teary eyes as he shook his head " please.. don't ask.. I don't want to remember what happened.. ".

Yoongi took a deep breath as he nodded, " ok I won't, let's go back.. ok? ", jimin stayed still for few minutes, yoongi looked at him and pulled him for a hug " don't worry, I am here now jimin.. ".

The younger nodded his head as he followed yoongi, " can we go later.. I don't feel comfortable going back now.. " jimin said hoping the older will agree, yoongi nodded his head as he made him sit on a nearby bench.

After one hour yoongi decided to head back because the younger seems to calm down and he wasn't wearing shoes or any proper clothes to keep him warm, the two started walking as jimin walked behind him while tugging onto his shirt from the back, yoongi didn't say a word and let him be as they walked back.

Yoongi and jimin walked inside the apartment to find no one, it seems everyone went back to their room to sleep, Jimin laid down on the couch as yoongi locked the door to the apartment, he turned and saw jimin laying down on the couch leading him to frown at how broken he looked like this " why are you sleeping here? ".

" I don't want to sleep there anymore.. " jimin mumbled leading the older to furrow his eyebrows as he walked toward him " come with me " yoongi said as he pulled jimin to his bedroom.

" sleep in here " yoongi said as he stood in front of his bed, " but this is your bed.. " jimin mumbled as he glanced at yoongi, " I know " yoongi said with a small smile, " where will you sleep then? " jimin asked as he looked around nervously, " here, with you. " yoongi said as he gently push jimin on the bed.

" don't worry I won't do anything, sharing a bed better than sleeping on a couch " yoongi said as he noticed jimin tensed expression.

Jimin nodded his head as he laid down, yoongi laid down next to him facing him, " y..yoongi.. " jimin called in the lowest tone he could so that he won't annoy the older.

Yoongi hummed as a response, " can I.. cuddle with you..? " jimin asked as his cheeks turned red feeling embarrassed by his request, yoongi was taken aback but nodded his head with a smile.

Jimin smiled widely as he hugged yoongi waist enjoying his warmth, he was happy and safe, something he hardly get to experience, he buried his head deep onto the older neck mumbling a thankyou as he smiled while the older slightly nodded his head.