🌺||8

Author Pov.

Jungkook went to the bathroom as he nervously bit his lips, he felt quite nervous at the thought of staying with jimin alone in the same room, he didn't even need to use the bathroom he just needed to buy time while thinking about it there, he always pushed the boy away.. unconsciously throw hurtful words at him, he saw how good jimin actually was but something inside him not sure what to believe in when it comes to jimin.

Jimin Pov.

I went outside to wait for jungkook, he took a lot of time but can't really blame him the place is so crowded it will be weird if the bathroom isn't? Well I still waited for him looking around to waste time.

" let's go " a serious toned voice whispered to my ear leading me to flinch " god! You scared me " I said as I gently punched his arm as my other hand on my chest feeling my heart beat increasing.

Jungkook laughed as he walked past me, his laugh was really cute that I couldn't help not smile along with him, so i just followed him quietly as a smile painted across my face thanks to him.

Author Pov.

" shit can't find jungkook anywhere " jackson said angry as hell as he rested his back on the wall, " his over there in front of that shortie " bambam said as he pointed at the two figures, " who's that guy with him? " jackson asked as he examined the two boys.

" I think his the new kid that sharing the apartment with them " bambam said with a bored expression, " he looks familiar though " jackson said as he glanced at bambam, " of course he is, his jinho younger brother. " bambam said before he looked at jackson " why? What are you going to do? " he asked excitedly, " nothing.. for now " jackson smirked as the two walked back inside.

Jungkook Pov.

As the two of us walked back to the dorm, I could hear jimin humming some songs, he must feel uncomfortable talking to me since I never gave him a chance that why I can't complain about him walking behind him as he hummed some unknown songs instead of talking to me.

" wait i forgot to bring my keys, do you have yours jimin? " I asked as I looked through my pocket, Jimin started laughing " it's not funny, do you have yours? " I asked slightly annoyed, " I do " jimin said as he kept on laughing while searching for his keys, " come on just stop it and let's just go in " I clung to his arm as I pushed him inside, I noticed jimin cheeks turning red, I think it because of me sticking to him really close that he started to blush? Cute.

he moved away heading to the kitchen asking me if i needed anything to drink or eat to lighten the awkward atmosphere because I was holding him, " mm.. well I am a bit hungry " I said as I walked toward him, " want me to cook something for you? " he smiled while scratching his head nervously with his finger.

" ok but let's change first before you feed me " I said excitedly as I smiled at him, " feed you?! " his eyes got wide as he asked me, " I meant like cook for me.. " I laughed awkwardly at my weird word choices, he just smiled and nodded with an embarrassed look.

" its been a long day~ without you my friend
and i'll tell you all about it when i see you again..
we've come a long way from where we began..
oh~ i'll tell you all about it when i see you again..
When i see you again.. "

I was singing while playing with my guitar until I saw someone shadow standing behind me so I turned around after I lowered my guitar, " you finished? " I asked as I turned around to face jimin " sorry did i interrupt you? " he asked a bit anxious, " don't worry i was just playing around " I said as I glanced at him.

" oh.. good " he smiled while placing the plates down on the table and some chopsticks, " this looks delicious " I said as I examined the food, " hope you like it " he smiled as he gave me a chopstick, " you have a great voice " he said with a small smile on his face trying to break the silence.

" ah.. t..thankyou " I am not sure why I stuttered but anyway I liked how happy he looked as he ate some of the food he cooked, " your singing is good too i heard you humming some songs earlier " I said trying to hold up a conversation with him, " not really.. " he answered me with red cheeks.

" can you sing for me? " I was really curious how he would sound it's true we have the same classes but never got a chance to hear him sing or at least alone? but he kept refusing while blushing, he looked cute so I let it go this time, " ok don't.. but you are going do it next time " I said in a serious tone as I pointed my chopsticks at him.

" ok.. " he chuckled a bit as he looked back down, seriously he is so cute when he smile, and how his eyes disappeared because of his cheeks... god it really made my heart skip a beat.

Jimin Pov.

I was really embarrassed because of jungkook, he suddenly started talking and laughing with me
and it really made me happy because now I am a bit sure he doesn't hate me as much as before which is a very good thing but somehow being close with him.. them, it makes me feel heavy inside.. I like being with them but I am scared that I am really taking my brother place like my mum said.

" you ok? " jungkook surprised me when he leaned near my face and patted my head gently, " oh.. yeah " I smiled with a fake smile which I think it was noticeable, " you don't seem like it? Do you hate talking with me because if you do i can just go " he looked a bit sad as he said that to me.

" no it's not that! It really made my day that you started talking with me and laugh but.. i just remembered something. " I looked down with teary eyes as I finished my sentence, " what is it? " he lifted my head up by my chin and looked straight into my eyes, I couldn't utter a word tears just fell as I looked down again.

Jungkook pov.

" hey whats wrong?! are you ok? " I panicked when he cried, he wouldn't answer me and kept on crying looking down I didn't know how to react but all I could do was pull him into a hug and caress his head, " its ok take a deep breath and calm down " I said as I gently caressed his head.

" I.. i feel really terrible and sorry at the same time.. i really didn't mean to do that.. " he stuttered as he cried while leaning his head on my chest, " why? What did you do? " I asked curiously worried as I examined his face while caressing his hair.

" i didn't mean to live his life.. but being with you all make me really happy.. extremely happy.. but i really didn't mean to steal away his friends.. i just wanted to change.. find people who would love me for me like the way you guys loved jinho.. i..i will stay away if it seem that i am taking his place... but please.. p..please don't think bad of me.. don't hate me " I didn't know how to answer so silence covered the room for a while until he spoke again.

" sorry it just i think i have been holding all that for a long time.. I couldn't hold them anymore.. forget what just happened " jimin pulled away from my embrace before he stood up with a weak smile covering his face.

" i don't hate you.. you're just overthinking things you shouldn't think this way." I said hoping that he will believe my words... even after what i said to him last time, " I am not, but that how everyone ended up feeling after jinho death.. that why somehow it started to seem so true to me " jimin left me alone and went back to the room looking so broken... partly because of me.