🌺||4

Author Pov.

After 2 hours jimin finally decided to get back to the apartment he was assigned too, hoping that he will be able to rest, he knocked the door as he couldn't unlock it, few seconds later the door opened revealing one of the boys that cornered him few hours ago.

" oh jimin.. you are our new dorm mate? " Hoseok asked confused as he looked around feeling uncomfortable while jimin looked down as he nodded.

" ok come in. " Hoseok said as he opened the door wider so that the boy can enter, jimin bowed and walked inside following the male who slowly walked toward namjoon and jin who were sitting on the couch.

" I don't think we have introduced ourselves yet, I am hoseok but you can call me jhope, hobi or anything you like " Hoseok said trying to lighten the atmosphere, jimin just nodded with a small smile.

" I am namjoon and this is my boyfriend seokjin "
Namjoon said coldly as he stared at jimin, Jimin glanced at them and then bowed as he felt scared by the way he was looking at him, " are you sure you are his younger brother?
You do look alike.. but.. " Hoseok asked curiously.

" yeah.. I am not sure how.. but we do look alike, but he looks-.. looked much more handsome than me.. " Jimin said as he remembered his brother face, " I really can't believe his gone now.. " Jin said pain lacing his tone while namjoon started rubbing soothing circles on his back.

" sorry.. " jimin apologized as he bowed to the boy in front of him, jin smiled weakly " you shouldn't be, it wasn't your fault anyway.. and he was your brother I am sure you feel worse.. " for some reason jimin tears fell due to the older words.

It was the first time for jimin to hear those words, jin was the first person to tell him he wasn't at fault.. that he must be in pain too which is true, he was in pain! But none bothered to care.

" anyway, you will be sharing jungkook his room " jin said as he stood up wanting to change the topic, " jungkook..? " Jimin asked not sure who that was, " mmm, the one who kissed you.. " jin said as he saw jimin cheeks turn red in few seconds as he traced his lips with his index finger before a frown took over his lips, " why you're frowning? It looks like someone stole your first kiss or something " Hoseok laughed as he looked at jimin.

The boy just blushed as he avoided looking at hoseok making jin and hoseok gasp " it was your first? " the two asked in unison as jimin nodded, " bring your things I will help you " Jin said still laughing as he signaled jimin to follow him, he showed him his new room that he will be sharing with jungkook.

The two boys entered the room to see jungkook staring on his phone screen, the moment jungkook eyes landed on jimin he left the room after purposely bumping into his shoulder, his feeling were so mixed up, he stood in front of his room leaning to the wall thinking about what jimin said earlier about jinho.

" maybe he was joking! he can't.. die. " his eyes got glossy as he tried to stop his tears from falling " he would never leave me behind.. ", Jin opened the door and saw jungkook leaning on the wall with teary eyes " whats wrong jungkook? ", Jungkook looked at jin and wiped his eyes fast and answered with a smile  " nothing hyung ".

" you sure? " Jin knew the younger was lying after all he was the closet to jinho.. he was his boyfriend, " yeah i am " Jungkook lied with a small smile on his face ignoring the fact his eyes were teary, Jin walked toward jungkook patting his shoulder just to let him know his always there for him if he ever needed him, jungkook just smiled at jin and left to the bathroom.

Namjoon and yoongi stood outside the apartment feeling very uncomfortable by jimin presence, " do you believe what he said? " Yoongi asked as he released a deep sigh not really wanting to believe jimin words, but after all.. he was his brother he wouldn't lie.

" I don't know I am not sure. " namjoon said as he let out a sigh " but he seem hurt enough to convince me it's true.. ", " and they do look alike but yet they seem so different too " Yoongi said as he rubbed his neck in frustration, " thats true " namjoon agreed as he released a deep sigh before he looked at yoongi again.

" i don't want to believe his dead. " yoongi added with a sad look on his face namjoon nodded his head feeling like the hope they had.. just got crushed down when jimin appeared in their life " believe me, me too.. "