🌺||38

Author Pov.

Jimin froze in his spot as he let his mother hug him, it was something new.. something she wouldn't do, especially when jinho died.. so why? Why now? Was he that pitiful? Being raped brought his family back.. but what would bring what he lost in the process.. himself..?

He pulled away from the hug and hid behind jungkook, if he needed to choose someone, he want to be with jungkook..and only him, he doesn't hate his parents but he can't bring himself to act normal around them.

" jimin.. " she called softly as the boy held jungkook tighter, jungkook was confused why jimin was acting like this toward his parents but based on how they looked when they entered.. he knew something made him suddenly care.

" jimin.. baby.. " she called as she tried holding jimin but he stayed behind jungkook, the taller stared at Mrs.park as he saw how hurt she was, she didn't try to force him to come to her instead she just looked down as he tears fell " I am sorry.. "

Jimin hid his face on jungkook back and let his tears fall, his parents asked him to leave with jungkook when Mr.wang came, the two boys left and had to wait outside, jackson was giving jimin looks but jungkook tried his best to keep jimin attention on him.

" what did you gain when you posted the video? " yoongi asked as he looked at jackson, " you wouldn't gain anything good if the truth came out.. so why? " he asked again as he looked at the boy sitting in the chair that was three chairs away from his.

" a proof of a great fuck, that I got to experience twice " he said laughing before looking at the principal office door, jungkook held jimin tighter as he tried to stay sitting next to him and not kill jackson, jimin tugged on jungkook shirt leading him to look at him.

" do you think.. if it was jinho.. do you think he could have avoided all of this..? " jimin asked as jungkook looked deep into his eyes, namjoon and yoongi glanced at each other before looking at jimin, " why bad things only happen to me jungkook.. " he whispered as a tear fell down his cheeks.

" bad things always happen to good people..? " he said in a questionable tone leading jimin to giggle softly before resting his head over jungkook chest, " do you think I am a good person then..? " he asked as jungkook hummed in response.

" you are jimin.. a very good person " he said as he kissed the boy head, the other three just looked at them, for some reason jackson felt guilty but at the same not regretting his actions, " and strong.. " jackson said gaining the four boys attention.

" you are still here living while your brother is dead " he said as he started laughing, " even when you both go through the same things.. you are still stronger than him " jackson said as jimin looked at him.

" the same thing? " namjoon asked as he stood up, yoongi felt his inside twist as he got angry, he held jackson collar and pinned him to the wall, " jimin, how did your brother die? " jackson asked laughing ignoring yoongi.

" a car accident? " he asked as he laughed again, jimin tears started falling " do you think he died saving you? " he asked as jimin eyes widened, " h..how do you know.. " he asked as he stared at jackson with wide eyes, " maybe he was saving himself from the shame. "

" I really hate both of you, at first I didn't know you are his brother, but when I hid your eyes? You looked exactly the same.. " he said as he stared at jimin, " to be honest I am glad he died, the air feels much cleaner " he added with a smile on his face.

" don't you think so? " he asked as everyone stayed quiet, " he stole the heart of someone who is supposed to be mine.. but I am glad he died.. even though I lost that person too " he said before he received a punch in the face from yoongi.

Normally namjoon would stop his friends from fighting but at the moment he can't even trust himself if he will let jackson live, the loud shouts were loud enough to escape the semi-soundproof door to the principal office.

The secretary rushed outside to see the four boys hitting each other while jimin just standing there staring at nothing, Mr.park and the secretary were the first to rush to pull the three of jackson who was bleeding due to the hard punches he received.

The principal pulled yoongi off jackson who sat down laughing, he wiped his lips and laughed when he saw the blood that covered his hand, " STOP! " the principal shouted as he shoved the boys away to stop the fight.

" he is a psycho that should be in a mental prison and not a school! " yoongi shouted as he tried to reach the boy again but was stopped by the principal and Mr.wang, " come on, I just shared my opinion, jinho death should be marked as one of the world celebration dates " jackson laughed as he stood up, " also being raped is the same as having sex, in the end that it's just sex and not an actual crime " he said as he sat on the chair.

" even if you think it's not, you will rot in jail while you watch your life pass you by " Mr.park said as he pulled jimin toward him and his wife, " gladly, while I remember how hard I fucked both your sons " he said as he laughed again, his father was shocked by his behavior but stayed quiet as he held his arm pulling him toward the door.

" don't think we will let this pass.. " Mrs.park said as the man bowed to her before leaving, he was feeling ashamed, none of his sons was like jackson, he didn't know what to say so he just apologized and left the place with his son hoping whatever happen with him won't affect him later.

In the other hand jimin felt nervous as he looked at his parents, his body flinched on the sudden contact with his mother but moved away when his eyes fell on jungkook, the taller wrapped his arms around jimin as he looked at the scene in front of him, the state jimin was in made him worried but he didn't know how to help the boy, the look on his parents showed how guilty they are, he was sure they regretted everything they ever done to the boy even when he didn't what it was.

__________
Few chapters left before the story end.
Sorry I have been kinda busy to write today..