🌺||41

Author Pov.
A month later.

Jimin was laying down as the younger laid his head over his chest, " so.. " the younger started as jimin hummed in response, " jackson is now in jail.. " he said as jimin mumbled a low yes.

" and you and your parents are back to normal.. " he added as jimin hummed again, " and us..? When are we going to date each other? " jungkook asked as jimin laughed slightly, " no kookie ".

" whyy?~ " the younger whined as he turned to look at jimin, " we can't " the older said as jungkook pouted, " we kiss, we sometime even mastubrate together, but we can't be together? " he asked leading jimin eyes to widen.

" jungkook! " he said as he slapped the younger chest, " what! it's the truth.. " he mumbled as he buried his face on jimin chest, " come on jimin.. be my boyfriend already? " he whined as jimin shook his head, " no kookie.. "

" be my boyfriend! " jungkook said as he laid over the boy jimin giggled as he shook his head, " I will keep asking you every five minutes until you say yes! " he stated as he rested his chin on jimin chest, the older laughed as he nodded.

" so? " he asked again in less than two minutes leading jimin to laugh, " it haven't been five minutes yet?! " he said as jungkook groand, " ok minnie! " he said desperately as he waited again, " now? " he asked in less than a minute later leading the older to laugh again.

" kookie!! " he said while laughing, " I don't know,Shut up!.. " the taller whined as he waited again, " and now? " he asked as jimin continued laughing, " still~ " he teased the younger, " shut up! " he groaned as he sat on the boy.

" ok~ " jimin said as he giggled at the boy reaction, " give me a one week chance..? " he mumbled as a frown took over his face, jimin calmed down as he looked at the boy face, " I really love you jimin.. it's not fair that you- " the older interrupted him " ok! ".

" but jimin!!! I swear I wi- wait what? " he asked as he realized what jimin said, " for real? Does that mean we are dat- " jimin lips interrupted jungkook as he cupped the boy face before pulling him down for a kiss.

" you talk too much kookie " jimin said as he kissed the boy again, jungkook laughed, " but I am also a good kisser " he remarked as jimin furrowed his eyebrows, " and how do you know that? " he asked feeling slightly annoyed.

" I tried to improve my kissing ability when I was single, I used to k- sorry.. I fucked up.. I didn't mean t- " jimin pushed him off him before he hovered over the boy, " jungkook, I told you, you talk too much " the older said before connecting their lips together.

Jungkook hand was now under the boy shirt caressing his waist as they deepened the kiss, jimin tongue exploring every inch of the younger mouth as he caressed his cheeks, he slightly pulled away before sucking on the boy tongue.

" you changed jimin " the younger said as he pulled the boy down again, " do you hate it? " the older asked feeling scared of the boy answer but his lips curled upward as he heard the boy answer, " never! " he smirked as he kissed the older again.

This time he was the dominant one as he forcefully shoved his tongue in the boy lips while holding the back of his neck tightly, jimin breath started to get heavier due to the lack of oxygen but jungkook didn't care.

He flipped them over not caring one bit that the boys outside will hear them or not, " don't get loud like last time jimin " the taller teased as jimin pouted, " kookie~ " he whined cutely as the taller laughed.

" say it one more time and believe me you won't be able to walk for a week " he stated as he leaned down to kiss the boy but when jimin wrapped his arms around his neck " kookie~~ " he called cutely next to the boy ear before kissing under his ear.

" you asked for it " he smiled as he took off his shirt, jimin stayed quiet as he stared at the boy body, " stop staring you pervert " jungkook playfully slapped jimin chest, the older scoffed before trying to stand up but jungkook pinned him back on the bed.

Jimin closed his eyes as he felt jungkook wet kisses on his neck, he groaned as he pulled jimin shirt off, the older giggled at the boy before a moan escaped his lips, jungkook tongue was slightly licking his nibble as his other hand rubbed on his other one.

Jimin arched his back as he felt the younger biting his nibble before sucking on it, " ko-ngh.. kookie~ " the older moaned as jungkook hummed before fiddling with the older jeans trying to take off his pants.

" don't bite~ " jimin said cutely with a pout, jungkook hummed as he took of his pants, " try not to get loud " jungkook said as he took his shirt off, jimin rolled his eyes as he stared at the ceiling, " I am not that loud " he said as jungkook laughed.

" sure you're not " he said before spreading jimin legs, " we just need to test that, right? " he asked as jimin stayed quiet as he licked his own lips, " are you trying t-ngh " jimin wrapped his legs around jungkook waist before pulling him.

" kookie, you talk too much "
the older said as a giggle escaped his lips before kissing his boyfriend again.

The End.