?||26

Author Pov.
Few days later

Kihyun was watching tv in his group apartment, he wanted to stay with yoongi but the boy was busy with namjoon and hoseok, he was checking his phone but he pouted when he didn't receive anything.

" hyung " jooheon said as he sat next to kihyun, the older looked at him confused, " I need your help.. " he hesitantly asked, kihyun nodded as he waited the younger to continue.

" you remember that guy? " jooheon said shyly, kihyun furrowed his eyebrows " what guy? ", jooheon groaned as he looked at him again " the blonde shorty " he added.

Kihyun released a long " ah~~ " he laughed slightly as he looked at his frustrated friend " what about him? ", the younger rested his back on the couch, " I want him.. he looks so captivating in a way.. ".

Kihyun smiled widely " well he is sweet from what I saw, but not sure if you have a chance ", jooheon eyes widened " why wouldn't I? " he asked desperately, kihyun laughed " I am not sure but he seem interested in someone? ".

" I am sure he will change his mind when he seem me " jooheon said with a proud smile, kihyun burst out laughing at him " don't come crying later ", jooheon glared at him " just help me and leave the rest on me ".

Kihyun laughed as he nodded, " the sooner the better " jooheon said as be stood up, kihyun nodded again as he checked his phone, " see you later then " jooheon said before going back to his room.

____

Taehyung was walking in the garden when he spotted a familiar figure, he felt sad as he slowly approached the two figures flirting under the tree or that what it seemed to him.

" hobi-hyung " taehyung called faking a smile as he looked at the girl with him, " who is that? " he asked as he pointed at the girl, " that momo, she wants me to help her with her dancing " hoseok said as the younger rolled his eyes slightly and glared at the girl.

" you are not taking this as a chance to flirt with him.. are you? " taehyung asked as the girl eyes widened in shook at his question, " ew noo! Sorry oppa but no.. " she said to hoseok who laughed.

" anyway I have to go, bye~ " she waved her hand before leaving the two, taehyung released a deep sigh in relief, hoseok smirked as he glanced at the boy " you know I am not that easy " the older boy stated as taehyung blushed.

" I just thought she.. never mind " taehyung said as he avoided looking at him trying to leave but hoseok stopped him when he held his neck and pulled it closer to his face.

Few inches separated their lips as taehyung stared in shock, " where are you going? " hoseok asked as he glanced at taehyung lips, the younger gulped as he licked his bottom lips slightly.

" I asked a question? " hoseok asked as he leaned closer, taehyung didn't say a word and just pulled the older shirt toward him leading their lips to collide, he been hoping to have hoseok to himself for a while but he was scared of getting rejected.

Happiness took over taehyung when hoseok kissed him back, he leaned on the tree as hoseok free hand palmed the younger private area, " a..ngh ho..hobi~ ".

Hoseok shushed the boy as he kissed him before sliding his tongue inside his lips, breathy moans escaped the younger lips as he felt hoseok hand jerking him off in public, it made him anxious in fear someone may see them but at the same time turned on.

" a..ahh~ hyung.. hobi.. I can't.. c-ah~ " he felt himself reaching his limit before cumming in the older hand, hoseok smiled as he stared at taehyung who slide down the tree and sat down, his member exposed with cum all over it.

Taehyung face was red and sweaty as he stared at hoseok hand that was covered with his own cum, he felt embarrassed but he couldn't deny the happiness and pleasure he felt.

" we're not finished yet " hoseok added as he started unzipping his jeans, taehyung eyes widened as he looked at the male jerking himself before placing his hard member on taehyung mouth.

Taehyung was sitting on the floor while his two legs between hoseok legs, his face few inches apart from the older member, he unconsciously licked his lips.

" you don't seem like you hate the idea of pleasuring me " hoseok said as he leaned closer leading his member to brush on taehyung lips, " if it's you I don't care.. " taehyung added as he looked at hoseok with a smile.

Hoseok smiled as he clenched his hand around taehyung jaw leading him to open his mouth slightly from the pain, he shoved his member deep inside taehyung leading him to gag, the younger was taken aback but started sucking the older.

Though his eyes were teary because of the harsh way hoseok shoved his member inside his mouth, he was also happy to give pleasure to his crush, he been admiring the older for a while but wasn't able to confess.

The older couldn't stop thrusting inside taehyung mouth especially when the younger willing to do it, he felt he already reached his climax, he warned the younger but taehyung kept on sucking him, he even fastened his pace leading hoseok to release his load all in his mouth.

" sorry tae, but I am really at my limit.. I want you " hoseok groaned as he pulled taehyung hair up forcing him to stand, taehyung smiled as he connected his lips to hoseok, the older kissed back not minding that he just came inside of the boy mouth.

" can we continue back at the apartment.. i feel exposed in here " taehyung said as he wrapped his arms around hoseok neck, the older laughed as he nodded his head.