🌺||36

Author Pov.

The principal was glaring at the group of boys, " anyone bother to tell me why your group punched wang jackson? " he said as examined all the boy's expression, jungkook looked at namjoon who gave him a reassuring smile.

" I would apologize in behalf me and my friends for creating a commotion in the classroom, but he deserved it. " namjoon said as he glanced at jackson who only scoffed, " and why is that? " the principal asked as he looked at namjoon.

" he- " jungkook interrupted him, " hyung! " he called loudly leading the principal to scold him, " I know jungkook.. but we need to tell him " namjoon said as he looked at jungkook sad expression, he looked down while rubbing his forehead.

" he posted video on the internet.. " namjoon said, " what kind of videos? " the principal asked curiously, " a rape video. " yoongi said with a blank expression shocking the principal, " rape? " he asked shocked before looking at jackson who started laughing.

The principal got nervous because jackson father is a big sponsor who always donate to the school, he called the secretary to his office, " find the video that been spreading between the students " he commanded as the worker nodded before leaving.

After 15minute the secretary came back with the laptop, the video paused with the full screen mood, the principal played the video as he looked nervously at the students, he could see jackson pushing a black haired boy on a guy, the guy was being held by other boys.

" p..pleas..please s.stop.. h..hurts.. it hurts.. plea..se " the voice of the naked boy pleaded jackson as he entered him, few seconds later into the video he could already see the face of the boy under, it was jungkook, he turned to look at the guilty boy who was on the verge of crying while in the other hand jackson was watching with amusement.

He watched the video to be able to catch a glimpse of the victim face but nothing, it only showed half of his face,
" it really feels great inside you jimin " jackson said in the video loud and clear leading the principal to stop the video.

" who is jimin? " he asked as jackson laughed, " in my defense? That slut is really a great bot- " jungkook couldn't even handle any more word that was about to leave jackson mouth, namjoon and yoongi stopped him as the principal shouted at them all.

" who is jimin?! " he asked again, " park jimin.. our roommate " namjoon said as the principal sighed, " could you please go call him? " he said as jungkook stood up, " I will go! " he said as the principal ordered him to sit down.

" he won't come if namjoon go! " jungkook said desperately, " and why wouldn't he? " the principal asked again, " because that asshole raped him again yesterday.. " jungkook said hesitantly as he felt his tears fall, yoongi was shocked along with namjoon.

Jackson stayed quiet for few seconds before laughing, " are you jealous kookie? That it wasn't you who fucked him? " he asked as he looked at jungkook angry face, the boy clenched his hands into a fist trying his best to stop himself from punching him.

" jungkook, go call jimin.. and you " the principal toward the secretary, " call both Mr.wang parents and jimin's " he said with a disappointed look on his face, jungkook left almost immediately as he ran back to their dorm, he entered the apartment to see taehyung and hoseok sitting in the living room.

" where is jimin? " he asked as he breathed heavily, " inside.. with jin " he said as jungkook nodded, he walked toward the door feeling heavy, he slowly opened the door to see a crying jimin hugging jin tightly.

" jimin.. " jungkook called leading the broken boy to turn look at him, not wasting even a second jimin abounded jin embrace just to hug jungkook, he was hurt.. ashamed, broken and disgusted by himself but he knew jungkook is the only one who wouldn't care... not after the day before.

The only thing he will care about is jimin, that why he went to jackson instead of him, jin told him how he and yoongi hit jackson along the fact they were at the principal office, " jimin.. I know you won't accept it " he said leading jimin to look at him with curious teary eyes.

" do you believe me? " he asked as jimin nodded, " do you trust me? " he asked again as jimin nodded, " can you come with me.. to the principal office? " he asked as jimin eyes widened, he shook his head violently as he tried backing away.

Jungkook held him tight as he looked into his eyes, " I know! I know you are scared.. but if we want them to punish him.. you need to come jimin.. " he said as the boy cried harder, jungkook kissed the boy forehead as he held him tighter, " think about it..? " he mumbled as the boy stayed quiet.

__________
Since I can't fall asleep.. why not update.