🌺||31

Author Pov.

Namjoon was sleeping while resting his right arm over his head, jin sleeping on top of him as he wrapped his free hand over his boyfriend back, they were really tired but sharing a apartment with people like taehyung, hoseok and jungkook? was nowhere near peaceful and quiet.

Jungkook entered their room before slamming the door shut scaring the couple who were asleep, namjoon groaned as he started rubbing his head feeling the headache taking over from the light, jin sighed as he decided to ignore the boy who just entered letting namjoon handle him.

" Hyung!~ " jungkook whined as he looked at namjoon who was already awake, he was laying down since jin was using him as a pillow but waited the boy to continue, " help me.. " he said as namjoon raised an eyebrow " with what? " he asked tiredly in a raspy tone.

" Jimin.. " jungkook said as he looked at the floor, " what is wrong with him? " namjoon asked as jin sat up, he really cares about jimin but the boy is always distant and hardly open up, and even if he does he just says few things out of million which hurt the older when he know that jimin hold a lot of sadness inside him.. more than what he can handle.

" something happened to him.. I can't say it.. but I don't know how to help him.. " he said as the couple glanced at each other before furrowing their eyebrows, " how would we help you if we don't know? " jin asked as jungkook groaned.

" but I can't.. he will feel worse if someone knew.. " he said to himself but the couple heard him, jin knew that jungkook wouldn't hide anything without a reason, " at least tell me something to be able to talk to him? " he said as jungkook nodded.

__

Jimin was walking around the garden while listening to music, the weather was nice as he walked around enjoying it, he was wearing a skinny jeans along with a white t-shirt that reached till the mid of his thighs, his hair was moving all around thanks to the wind messing it along the way.

A sweet melody escaped the boy lips as he was walking alone, enjoying his time until he felt someone pull him to the back, his body flinched to the sudden contact but stayed quiet as he tried to turn around but he couldn't.

" jungkook? " he asked as he tried to remove his earphones but the boy stopped him, a wet kiss was planted on the scared boy neck leading him to shiver when the wind slightly brushed against the wet spots that boy was leaving on his neck.

Something was different and jimin knew it, he removed the boy hands away from him as he turned to see the last he wanted to see, jackson.. his tears suddenly started to fall as he looked at the boy in front of him.

" Jimin.. can we talk? " he asked with a sad smile on his face, jimin shook his head as he tried walking away but jackson stopped him, " I wanted to apologize, please? " he said as he pulled jimin, the boy was terrified but he didn't have the power to run away.

He wanted the floor to crack open and eat him up, but he knew it won't, " please jackson.. let me go.. " he said as he tried pulling his hand away, jackson rolled his eyes as he continued walking not caring about anything jimin said, he didn't even bother to turn and see his crying face.

They reached to the school clubs building, it was a holiday so the place was almost empty, jackson took jimin to a room in the last floor, he was confused and scared why would jackson take him this far to apologize but he couldn't escape his stronghold.

" jackson.. I forgive you just let me go please.. " the boy tried again as jackson shook his head, " I want to apologize but you need to know how sorry I am so I prepared a small gift for you.. " he said in a sad hopeful tone, jimin for a second believed the boy so he stayed quiet.

Jungkook was really bad to him but when he apologized he became a different person, he would even treat him more like a lover than a friend, would jackson be the same? a good person toward him.. would it be a bad choice to give him a chance? he didn't know.. since he was already being dragged away, he wanted to see what jackson prepared for him.. even if he wasn't comfortable.. both ways he wasn't able to escape from him so he just gave up as he quietly followed him.

__________
Been a while since I updated 🏃🏻‍♀️
But faster than the last two times..
( trying my best to update this as fast as the other two )
Hope you like it
🧡🧡🧡🧡