🌺||40

Author Pov.

" jimin.. baby wake up.. " she called as she gently caressed his hair, " kookie five more minutes.. " he mumbled as he buried his head on his mother chest, jungkook was going to call them but just smiled when he saw jimin whining to him while being in his mother embrace.

" jimin~ " she called again as she shook the boy body, jimin sighed as he started mumbling things on her chest, " baby wake up " she said in a louder tone leading the boy to wake up confused, his hair was messy and lips swollen, his cheeks were red and puffy as he looked at her with a dazed look.

" eomma.. " he uttered sleepily as she smiled, " sorry.. " he said before trying to move off her but she stopped him, " don't be.. it's just if you sleep more you won't be able to sleep at night.. " she said as he stayed still.

" I know you are confused.. but can we talk..? " she asked as the boy nodded, he was really worried and scared of what she may say, she's treating him differently but that doesn't mean she won't treat him the same as.. always?

" it must have been hard on you.. " she said as she reached to hold the boy hand, jimin felt his tears threatening to fall as he looked at her, " it's not easy.. but I hope you will forgive me jimin.. the way we have been treating you isn't fair.. it's wrong but we failed as parents to realize that.. " she said as she looked at her hand that was holding jimin's.

" we always treated jinho better.. and that was wrong.. I never realized all of this until now which makes me sorry.. hurt.. regretful.. " she said as she bit her lips, her emotions were unstable because of how sorry she was.

" being r..raped.. twice.. " she said as she looked at jimin face, " are you ok..? " she asked as she leaned closer to the boy, jimin smiled as he looked at her, " normally when I am hurt.. I will say yes.. but not really.. " he said as his tears fell down his cheeks.

" I won't let him go easily jiminie.. believe me baby.. " she said as she pulled the boy back into her embrace, jimin cried on his mother chest as he held her tight, his sobs getting louder as his breath hitched.

" hey.. " Mr.park said as he opened the door to see his son and wife hugging each other, jimin felt slightly scared as he held his mother tighter, " don't worry baby.. he won't do anything to hurt you.. " she said as she caressed her boy hair.

Jimin looked at his mother than his father, he could see that he wanted to apologize but wasn't sure how to do so, " stop looking at me this way.. I am already angry at myself.. " he said as he avoided looking at jimin scared expression.

For some reason he found himself smiling as he looked somewhere else enjoying his mother embrace, " you are too pure for this world jiminie.. " she mumbled as she kissed the boy head, jimin just stayed still as he looked at her.

" mmm.. a lot of things happened for you here.. do you want to go back to your old school? " Mr.park asked as jimin eyes widened, he immediately stood up as he held his father hands, his eyes wide as he pleaded his father to let him stay.

" I.. I don't want to leave.. " he mumbled as he lowered his head, he was about to let go of his father hands but this time it was his father turn to hold them, " is there a reason? " he asked curiously.

" I.. I.. have.. f..friends now.. " he said as a tear rolled down his cheek, he wiped it and looked at his father, " I know.. you think I am weak.. but I want to stay with koo- jungkook.. " he said almost as a whisper.

" your boyfriend? " his mother teased as she stood up, jimin eyes widened as he shook his head, " he is not my boyfriend.. " he said with a pout on his lips, " I c..cant have him.. " he added as his mother sighed, " they told us.. you two like each other then why not? " she asked with furrowed eyebrows.

" because.. jinho.. " he whispered as his mother cupped his face, " jinho loves you, I am sure he will be sad to see you ignoring your own feeling for him.. " she said as he let his tears escape his eyes.

" jimin baby.. you should live more.. if you love him and he feel the same then no one can blame you two for being together " she said as he stayed still.. crying, " think about it.. " she said as he just nodded before hugging her again.

" we will have to leave soon.. " Mr.park said as he looked at his wife, " call us if you need anything, in the meantime I will try my best to put that rapist in jail " the older said as his son smiled slightly, " t..thank you appa.. " he said as he hugged his father, the man was taken aback but smiled as he held son securely.

" I.. " Mrs.park said as she looked at the two, " or we.. we will try our best to make up for the past days.. months.. years.. so please give us a chance " she said, " I never hated you.. I just hoped you will give me a chance and love me.. even if it's less than jinho.. " he said as the two looked at each other.

" we are sorry.. " the two said in unison as the boy giggled softly at them; " stop apologizing.. you are making me feel bad.. " he said as the two looked at him with an apologetic smile, " we will go now.. " Mrs.park said as the boy nodded.

Jimin was still sad but he really needed someone other than jungkook in his life, if his parents are willing to change then why wouldn't he give them a chance? Jinho was already gone.. having his parents to fill his spot wasn't a bad idea, in the end all who he really needed was jungkook and that's all that matter at the moment.

________
Few chapters left.
Hope you guys like it
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡